Declined Unban appeal - Admiral Schneider (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Admiral+Schneider&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: CHEETAH | Admiral Schneider
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39414946
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-03-18 20:06
Reason about the Ban: "Wallhack"
Admin that Banned you: fanthom
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

I simply didn't use a wallhack... :heavy2:

I don't see a reason to the need of hacks because everybody can / could abuse already present methods to locate other players, like sound (if you have a surround headset) or by remembering their movement patterns or behaviour.

PS: It would be nice if you'd attach actual footage to bans.:(

• Funny
Reactions: Arrow and Zeprus
Just saying you didnt hack, doesnt mean you didnt hack. Why would an admin take your word for it, especially when there's an actual video of you doing it. If you could actually give proof that you didnt hack, (fyi: you havent) it would make your appeal a lot more trustworthy and like to be accepted rather than just claiming to not have done it. Also, i would say that having a word in your name that sounds like "cheater" isnt really helping imo

Tell me... did you watch the "proof"? This looks rather lake a guy playing TF2 after after a few beers and missing a few months of TF2. I just watched the video in full and I could have performed lots better with using a wallhack.

Sorry but this is not really convincing. :/

Like I said I often rely on sounds and movement patterns... and thats what you can see there as well.

How can I proof I wasn't hacking. I mean nobody joins a server an goes like "Oh yeah... lets prepare some footage I am not hacking because somebody might think you are using hacks." So tell me... what do I need to convince or defend myself? Or am I judged forever?

Do friends I play count as footage? Do my hours count as footage? Think not.

@Arrow And referring to my name... thats an actual community. Look it up if you feel like... https://cheetah.network/

So what would help? I can't think of anything that would help if you are already judged. For one I could do screenshots of my TF2 Folders which could also be forged by removing the hack. I could also proof that I play like this when I actually... play. But this'd require an unban. I could also play on another server with somebody of you. But that's require your time and some believing in the good. :pepe:

Whelp.

I wanted to refrain from posting a second time here since I'm not an admin and don't get to decide whether you're getting unbanned or not but I thought that it might speed up the appeal process.

Usually answering some questions about the gameplay is enough, in some cases additional footage recorded by the player is requested.

However I seriously doubt you'll be able to explain the stupidly long section that is tick 25000 to 31200. It's wallhacking at its finest.
Not to mention that you play like a dead octopus in contradiction to telling us about sound and player patterns.

About that section: You're tracking players through walls, keeping players in your FOV while placing your crosshair at ridiculously stupid positions and scope in at random areas before seeing that there is an enemy.

Wells seems like I fucked up in two ways...

First for using it in the first place. Second for not being honest with you. I might have had a chance to put it straight.
Sorry for the waste of your time. :kappa:

If you feel like you can archive this thread. I removed te files anyways since they are working on private servers only.

@Admins There are ways to prevent using this kind of Wallhack I used. You can enforce to use standard skins on the server to prevent using customized Skins which can be Wallhacks. I don't know if you know this or even if you care. I mean you can catch people. ^^

EDIT: Yes we are aware that sv_pure would fix this issue. - Stabbin

Ok bye
Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread