Status
Not open for further replies.

BadOwO

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[AIHB]+Bad&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bad
Steam ID: steamID32: STEAM_0:0:104833709
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-16-17 21:01
Reason about the Ban: IP Ban? but pretty sure it was stealing ya dig
Admin that Banned you: F in chat for no more Luigi123 :(
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Basically i dont really know because I've been trying to get unbanned for the past few months and I don't think it is working my friend, please help a brother out to get like the 9th unban yes? ok very good! I am miss panda very much and I want to see what is the up with players in the Panda community. I want to unban to show my dominants to the sweats on panda :). I SHALL LEARN HOW TO BE A COMPASSIONATE PLAYER PLEASE ACCEPT, thank you <3. been two years my friends we have come a long way ;)

Previous ban appeal (Accepted)
Bans of main account:
Bans of alt account:

10 total bans.

Closest admins you can get
@Dio Brando
@Pricholas

I lean towards a decline, you already had your chances.

Also want to share the comm blocks for both accounts. Not exactly an innocent player who made simple, or immature mistakes.

My own ban issued under "PROMOTING LMAOBOX" was during the time (~Late 2018) that I was still perma banning for joke hacks, so while I don't feel bad about it, it should technically be a temp ban. I believe I had already muted / gagged them at the time, and the toxicity only increased.

In any case, there's proof that you are currently, or did at one point use alt accounts to bypass your main which is permanently banned in the first place.
That should be an instant permaban all on it's own.

For all the reasons including those above my own post, I'm also leaning towards a decline.
If you really did care for Panda DB, you wouldn't have broken the rules so actively.

1. The way you wrote this appeal conveys lots of underlying sarcasm and/or an uncaring attitude. If you really want to be unbanned, perhaps try writing an appeal that genuinely sounds and reads like you're serious about getting unbanned.
2. Looking through your comm blocks and previous bans (both of your alt and your main account) I don't see any reason why we should unban you. It's clear that you've been given plenty (and I do mean plenty) of chances/time to change your habits and become a better player on this community. Not to mention you used an alt to avoid the bans that were placed on you in the first place, so that's already showing me that you don't really care about the punishments you've been receiving and are not actively attempting to learn from your mistakes.

All that being said, alongside taking in what Prich said above, I'm leaning towards a decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread