Steam ID STEAM_0:1:77139749

Steam3 ID [U:1:154279499]

Steam Community 76561198114545227

Invoked on - 12-18-16 20:19

Banlength - Permanent

Reason - False call

Banned by Admin Deleted Admin - Stubb

Banned from Panda-Community.com #01 | Duel

First and foremost, I have made this appeal to let the admins know that there is a vast change in me. I was banned because I mistakenly made a false call twice and so I got permanently banned, I have made appeals in the past but I could not get unbanned so I almost lost hope those days that I will not be unbanned, which is why I didn’t make an appeal for months.

Moreover, I am now aware of myself and I have been playing better/by the rules since I got banned. Besides that I have realized my mistakes and I assure everyone that I will play normally like I do now. Furthermore, if any admin isn't sure about me being changed, they may ask [ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn whether I am speaking the truth or not.

I have also been moderating on AKOD servers for almost 4 months, so I thought I should probably make an unban appeal here on panda, seeing as to how I've changed my ways. I used to steal and insult sometimes but I can assure you stuff like that will never happen again.

Last but not least, I would be really happy if I get another chance to play on the Panda-community servers again. I have already been banned for months as a punishment for my mistakes, which obviously is not anywhere near permanent, but it is still a lot of time. I hope that you will take a fair decision on my appeal.

How I'm going to start this? First, Yes he did improve. How do I know that you ask? I used to play "ΛКФÐ" quite enough to know every player there (hehe). ☆Mk☆ did improve a lot, even managed to become one of the mods on AKOD servers and he realized how many mistakes he made in the past If I could give him one last chance I would, but other admins going to decide that too. (He waited quite long, and still, no one replayed him) ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread