Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcTved

MarcTved
STEAM_0:1:65476360
7/11 about and hour ago
they told me i free killed but am not sure
either wolf or white beard

so the map had just changed and i fought i would gaurd and then run to get the jetpacl so one panels is in the amory and htne i ran out of the amory i bumbped into are prisoner that were trying jump over me and into the amory i reacted quickly and blasted him then he was about to go into amory while he was svining his melee at me. so i shot him and it killed but are bullet flew past him and hit are guy behind and then he got hurt so i got banned from guard position for free killing and freehiting
tho i have seen the rules and they say nothign about what i have done is wrong.

He talked with me but im not sure if it is a freekill.He told me he got a little bump on someone that was in the armoury but he mixed things afterwards.In my point of view i dont think that it was a freekill from what he told me

I would assume it to have been BlackBread (WhiteBeard) as I have not personally guard banned you, and I believe Wolf was eating at the time.

I would like to point out that if the player (on RED) had not yet gone in to the armory/has not yet been seen with guns, or has not yet hit you or another guard (dealing actual damage), then the player is not KOS, and that you did unfortunately freekill/freehit.

I would say that you need to be careful with instances like this, REDs do like to bait out the guards.

---

Ariskostas I can see that you are in this thread, I would like you to refrain from shitposting irrelevant information here.

Its was "First Round" in JB and the first round is "Freeday for all". We played on Chretien the biggest map ever and @MarcTved killed a prisoner(I think it was BOB) for no reason and the reason he gave was "First round is Warday". So I guardbanned him for Freekilling.

black bread i never said anytihgn about warday it was u ho mention it
plus i was leaving the amory then he ran at me and attacked me with his bat so i pressed the fire button...

Wait so you talked with @Doc Piss ? Yea that's the last person you should talk with about the rules or such

dude just becasue u hate dosnt mean i have to

Oh I'm not hating you, I don't know you at all, But he doesn't know a thing of the rules

i didt say u hate me i sayt i thign u dont liek him so just becasue u dotn like him dosnt mean i cant like him as are friend,,,

Marc - I will make this clear... Do not listen to Ariskostas when it comes to rules. I've had to correct him almost as many times as my most hated player on the server. It's fortunate that Ariskostas doesn't make mistakes anywhere near as often. (Ariskostas = Doc Piss)

No, we're not.

But as it stands, all that needed to be mentioned has been said. If any of the admins that have commented would like to give a final verdict, then please go ahead. @Wolf @Black Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread