Steam3 ID[U:1:1061235224]
Steam Community76561199021500952
Invoked on2020-07-11 02:17:07
Banlength12 hr
Expires on2020-07-11 14:17:07
ReasonMFK
Banned by AdminMadact
Banned fromPanda-Community.com US | Jailbreak

So I did some investigation into the rules here, https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-01-11-2018.11901/
Iwas not aware that you could not kill people (what I assume I'm banned for because mfk means means "Mary fuck kill")
I made the mistake of not reading the rules, and I would like a unban as I now know this information.
Thanks <3

‏‏צילום מסך (433).png

@Madact

mfk stands for mass freekill :)

Reactions: Jackehh
I figured you might have been a confused player, but once an mfk happens, admins have to act fast to stop anymore killings of other players who are just trying to play the game as prisoners.
A lot of people where 'screaming' at you to stop but you kept going, so when I perm teambanned you, you suddenly realised what you where doing is wrong with a 'what' in chat. But our policy on mfk is to also give a general ban in case the user starts switching accounts to avoid.

The general ban has expired and that ban is valid, so that won't be contested.
As for the teamban. I'd like you to at least play 8-12 hours on jailbreak as red before I remove that. You can learn how the game works as a red as reading the giant rule list is a bit of a drag. Better to learn from experience.

Once you have, feel free to re-appeal. I'll happily remove the teamban. But for now this is declined, thank you for the appeal as most wouldn't. I hope you enjoy playing on our jailbreak server as a red for now ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread