Accepted un-guard ban request (retry) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krown

SourceBans Ban URL: Still have no idea where to find this...
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Xkrown/§Xkrown§
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90977930
Date and Time of the Ban: idk/idk/2017
Reason about the Ban: .Satan missclicked and choose "bad mic", real reason was "mass freekill"
Admin that Banned you: .Satan
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Soo... When this happend, I got bored at jb and i decided to mass freekill and quit jb. I did the first part, but not the second, because there weren't any other games that i could enjoy like jb and I didn't have everything planned out (what to play), and I felt regret with what I did. Somewhat like Pestilance. I also have waited time 3-4 months, I think. I'm really sorry .Satan and i'm sorry for the people that i killed. Also 1 more thing, right now my mic got messed up (idk how), soo i won't be on blu for a long time unless i get mic. I'm doing this request right now, because it's summer and if it were to be school time I really wouldn't have time to think to how to write this request. I repeat again, I'm sorry .Satan and i'm sorry for those people that I freekilled. I promise not to do that ever again. If you have any other questions, u can ask freely

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
soo i won't be on blu for a long time unless i get mic.
What's the sense of the thread then xD ?
Anyway this guy keeps his promises, as for what i see in #04 he never stealed a single rocket after multiple warnings received from the admins.
I cannot criticize his manners on jb however, since i don't play on that server. What i'm saying is giving this guy a chance and see how it goes, after buying a new microphone of course. Good luck! :p

Xkrown has been active alot, really improving his gameplay in jb.

Feeling confident in you, accepted but there wont be a next time.
I'll unguardban you whenever you hop on jb.

Accepted/closed

I've removed it I think. If it's still on just request satan on and he'll do it for you.
Also not sure why Satan is actually like a full admin xD You don't have the power to accept and close.

Reactions: Satan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread