Accepted Un GAG Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateHQ

Sourcebans ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:99742104&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ultimateHQ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99742104
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-16-18 21:00
Reason about the Ban: Spamming binds,advertising a twitch channel,lennies spam.
Admin that Banned you: TekkitFappit
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Ok so I deserve this punishment for sure becuase i did all of those things. I did spam my lenny bind awhile back but then i got gagged for it by Madact and im pretty sure its on my record. As for the advertising a twitch channel part it was my fault, my friend justin was livestreaming and i wanted people to go watch it. just to be clear justin has nothing to with this. so I know i deserve this punishment and I should know better since i read the rules and ive been on the jb server for a while, so I just want one more chance, and if I get reported for spamming, advertising, ghosting, or micspamming ever agian then I will accept my perma gag and I will do my part even if its reminding people of the rules to help out.

Deleted all replies that are pretty much useless and locked this thread too since people can't seem to handle themselves.
@TekkitFappit you punished him, you handle it.

Regarding the twitch channel advice,it was spammed on the server on the 11th of September,along with spam and lennies in the days before and after this one mentioned.Last Madact's gag for you was on the 1st of Semptember,so before of the events mentioned before.

But,you know what? I think everyone deserves a second chance,so I will give you this last and only try!
If you get reported again for any reason and it proves out to be right,you will be perma gagged again.

Accepted,pardoned from this gag and closed.

KEEP IN MIND I AM GIVING YOU JUST 1 CHANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread