Declined Un-Ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why should we un-gag you?

Because i dont want the unmute all i want is ungag
I got gagged for Using caps?
its a bit extreme but hey what do i know
i guess all i can say is i wont do it again and sometimes i forget the rules, humans make mistakes but 1 week gag for using caps?
1 week gag (in my opinion because i do owner a server myself) would be constant insults, for caps i would do 10 first warning 20 second 30 third and so on
1 week is far too long for a small message with caps

Because i dont want the unmute all i want is ungag
I got gagged for Using caps?
its a bit extreme but hey what do i know
i guess all i can say is i wont do it again and sometimes i forget the rules, humans make mistakes but 1 week gag for using caps?
1 week gag (in my opinion because i do owner a server myself) would be constant insults, for caps i would do 10 first warning 20 second 30 third and so on
1 week is far too long for a small message with caps

Well I see you already have previous gags, so it's normal that they increase in time after every gag you get.

Also most punishments start from 30/60 minutes and go further from that and not to be rude but seeing how much gags/mutes you got I'm suprised you're even still allowed to conversate in the server. In other words why you aren't perm-gagged to.

• Useful
Reactions: Madact
As Swaggy stated above, your gag was extended to a week due to your previous punishments. The gag has expired now and I see no reason the deem the gag unfair as you where indeed cap spamming.

You are on your last chance. May I suggest reading up on the rules to make sure you understand what you are doing wrong;
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/
If you have anymore question, feel free to contact any panda admin or just me and @Emmi . We don't bite. ::):

Thank you for the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread