Accepted Un-Ban request. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Masta

Hello,

- SourceBans Ban URL : https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:46569161&advType=steamid&Submit
- Name of your Banned Steam Account : Kawaii Source of Evil Memes (from SourceBans) =LEDP= ♫Kawaii-Masta♫ (Actual Name)
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:46569161
- Date and Time of the Ban : 04-18-16 22:04
- [Auto]Detected Namehacking #1-10-0
- Admin that Banned you : CONSOLE

First off, i never hacked a game of my whole life i don't need that kind of stuff for playing nicely, Second, you can ask Stabbin, Zou, Will Apple and whoever was on the server with me i wasn't hacking (actually i was joking with a few friends on the server when this happend) and Third, after all the time i played on this server (pratically 50-60% of my playtime on TF2 was on this serv) there's no reason i used "Namehacking"

So please, be gentle and remove me this unfair ban.

I was present, and I confirm it. Kawaii' wasn't hacking.

Yeah that happens quite often.
You changed your name alot shortly before you got banned right?

I'd thought it was a false-positive, you've played in the server quite often. It would've picked you up long ago if you were namehacking.

When you change your name too much SMAC thinks you're name hacking :p Try not to change it so often next time.

GameME is down so I can't check logs, but I'm sure it's another silly SMAC name hack ban :rolleyes: Unbanned. Thanks for the appeal.

Reactions: Cammy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread