Accepted Un Ban Pls (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Bravo

You got banned by @Adoruby on another account too, ban evading?

• Informative
Reactions: Teddi
Have you used any macros involving the mousebuttons? Like spamming leftclick with an autoclicker?

I'm like, 99% sure SMAC would not ban someone for using +attack.

Auto-Fire - Player holds down +attack and fires semi-auto weapons as if they were full-auto.
Many cheats come with these features enabled by default which could make them quite common to catch. The detections should be immune to natural human behaviour, but may be triggered by players using advanced scripts and aliases. A player binding their mousewheel to buttons should not trigger a detection.

-Pulled from SMAC's bitbucket wiki.

I'm like, 99% sure SMAC would not ban someone for using +attack.

Auto-Fire - Player holds down +attack and fires semi-auto weapons as if they were full-auto.
Many cheats come with these features enabled by default which could make them quite common to catch. The detections should be immune to natural human behaviour, but may be triggered by players using advanced scripts and aliases. A player binding their mousewheel to buttons should not trigger a detection.

-Pulled from SMAC's bitbucket wiki.
So what you think? im not using maybe bug?

So what you think? im not using maybe bug?
You're using something which triggered it, which you have not cared to tell us about. So, if you are not cheating or scripting, there is a major issue with SMAC which I highly doubt.

You're using something which triggered it, which you have not cared to tell us about. So, if you are not cheating or scripting, there is a major issue with SMAC which I highly doubt.
Few years ago im using cheat engine for google crome games maybe triggering?

• Funny
Reactions: Waxel
So, your ban is from five years ago as pointed out to me. I don't fully understand why you are making an appeal so late, but whatever. I'm going to unban the account in question from sourcebans. Just keep in mind that you will be considered suspicious and any reports on you will be handled with this appeal in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread