Declined un ban after like a year or smt (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: cptcam
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:163349596
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-26 22:45:23
Reason about the Ban: cheatin
Admin that Banned you: inspector lag (resigned or smt)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: its pretty messy but basically my friend m1 came over n we wer playin tf2, then he got banned for cheating. he made the admin mad or smt and got banned. and the day he appealed, apparently inspector lag got resigned or demoted or somthin. i added inspector lag and asked if i could get unbanned since it wasnt me that was "cheating" (this was be4 he got resigned or whatever) and he said yes and that i had his permission atleast. and so i did, but he str8 up got demoted the day that appeal got written. i know i said in the past i didnt care or somthin but i kinda wannna check out how its doin and i only play deathrun #09 which as far as i know you can really cheat in so i shouldn't get banned 4 no reason there. i might even becom regular visitor, idk. also miss my old friends. peace

I believe you're the guy who is alting on deathrun. The comment on the profile from a DR regular proves so, but I believe you've proclaimed this in a chat I was involved in.

Really I'm not going to chase this down as I'll be wasting my time, but your main account is never going to get given back access to on panda community and that's good enough for this situation.

Declined

• Agree
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread