Declined Ulrich_RockRoller's Admin Apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulrich_RockRoller

Hello, this is an Admin Apply (I want to clarify that I'm french so sorry if there are eventual misspellings ^^') :

1) My name/NickName : Ulrich Buceron/Ulrich_RockRoller.
2) I'm 15 years old the 7 september 2014 (In 3 days ;))
3) Steam ID 32/64 :
steamID32: STEAM_0:1:30326139
steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020918007
4) In holidays, I'm always online (sometimes only 14h), but generally I'm online 5-6h (the evening).
5) I usually play in the Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun] server and sometimes the other.
6) Yes, i have a microphone.
7) I was admin in one tf2 server and I'm actually admin of 2 Garry's Mod server.
8) Yes, i have a tiny experience in SourceMod.
9-10) You should choose me to be a part of your team because I have experience in administrator and Moderator (more administrator ^^'), I play tf2 since around 4 years so i know how the game work, if people have problems i can try help them...(if people attempt to hacking,scamming in the server...),I enjoy to help peoples if there have problems...
I like to play with cool people,community, (cuz i'm cool too :3) and Panda-Community is a good exemple :D
Punishments and policies :
Attempt to hack in the server : Permanently Ban
Attempt to scam in the server : Permanently Ban (i think panda-community don't need scammer in ^^')
Insult : 1 warning, if continue : Kick
Big insult : Kick
Those who make stupid think : 1-2 warning Kick
Racism : Ban 1h if they continue Ban Permanently (i think panda-community don't need racist in ^^')
Cheat (Exemple Aimbot) : Ban Permanently
Chat/Mic spam : Mute (if they disconnect and reconnect : Kick)

Cordially, ๖ۣۜUlrich_RockRoller๖ [SpyPanda]

(Ps : Panda is my favorite pet :3)

Your format made my eyes bleed,

Anyway, what communities have you administrated on in gmod? (What gamemodes, as well).

I just want to state that being French doesn't necessarily mean that your English is bad.. It's no excuse.
And also, please organize your format, as Ron said, it looks so unorganized.
And to be honest, I don't think people will be able to take you seriously, for some reason. Sorry, a -1 from me.

I see that this moment u only played 20 min total this month, why is that?

Declined, due to inactivity, you may not apply for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread