Not open for further replies.

Riobi

SourceBans Ban URL: Sauce bans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: apper
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:205941684
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-07-14 04:43:05
Reason about the Ban: provoking
Admin that Banned you: @Cowboy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was never issued a warning since it was my first gag and I was a good boy. In the clip that was provided as to why I got gagged was me calling him a "bitch" which in the entirety of my jailbreak experience no one has been gagged for calling someone or admin a bitch without continuously doing it. I wasn't constantly harassing him or bullying him on voice or chat. Sure there were times where someone dies and there is the occasional "L" since everyone on jb does that and no one complains about it at all. Also the warning he gave was apparently in voice chat but with everyone on JB screaming and causing constant buffer overflow it's hard to understand rather than using the admin /csay or @ to warn so it's clearly visible.
TLDR: feels unfair considering it was my first gag ever and have never seen or been punished for doing that before.

Howdy asper, I hope you're having a pleasant day.

Here are two examples of you continuously attempting to provoke me

asper logs.PNG

I distinctively remember giving you a clear warning in voice chat to knock it off and to leave me alone, nonetheless i believe you understood full well what you were doing by continuing to try and get a reaction out of me. I've told you before that it's obvious that we don't like each other and we should leave each other alone, but you obviously want to keep harassing me whenever you're on a server with me.

To hopefully mitigate any bias, i went to a full admin about this interaction and both of us were in agreeance that this was obviously targeted harassment.

I am going to stay completely neutral on this and allow my mentor @Semicolon Backslash or any other Full's to make the final decision.

Attachments

• 8mb.video-CPc-obsAPLST.mp4
    5.8 MB
You agreed yourself that you wanted to squash the beef and we both understood that. About the warning, I never heard it nor did you ever put it in csay or @ to display to the entire server. If I heard the warning I most certainly would've stopped. About those chat logs really it was all just banter lmao, was nothing serious about anything that you marked really. The three things I can see that would be MAYBE seen as provoking is: "cowboy is a gay furry bruh" (which I only said that was because it was the beginning of a new map on opst and it was an LR I had that carried over) About me calling you a "bitch" again playful banter and the last thing would be me saying "thats why cowboy died".
Lastly, you were constantly harassing me and @dapperdimentio for being in a relationship in the panda discord server even though you wanted to come to an agreement with me yet you still talked about us behind our backs to other people like saying "I don't wanna do a asper moment here"
Overall, this is just a bias gag that has no real motives since all the proof you have of me is just playful banter that everyone experiences on the server and no one else gets punished for it. This is completely one sided and unfair considering most of the arguments we had were over the panda discord. One more thing, all the "NO INSULTING" messages I put are allowed because there were people including you that were insulting and being toxic.

Here we go,

While this does appear to be on the lighter side of what could be classified as insulting, cowboy did apparently contact two other admins (who I will leave nameless but I was not one) on their opinion if what was said was provocative and both agreed that it was. You argued about how you lacked a clear warning however you were a former admin, have been a regular for a while, and you were previously banned for harrasing gold and using images of him without his consent. I would like to think you would know the rules of the server by this point and wouldn't need to be warned but even so a warning was still attempted to be given.

You also said that your message "NO INSULTING" was a warning message to cowboy and others on the server for being toxic, although putting it in all caps makes it seem more like a way to mock people who do warn like that. Of course unless I'm dumb and that's the type of warning people react best to these days, in that case you are apparently not heeding your own words as you continued to provoke and insult cowboy.

I do not care about stuff that happens off any official panda servers/forums, but if it leaks onto the server then it will be punished for, if you believe cowboy is actively provoking/insulting you on any official panda platform, please send me evidence I would love to see it but right now (and granted I only have chatlogs to go off of) I can't find any.

The punishment is justified, declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread