Accepted UberCat's Admin Application for Freak Fortress 2 #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberCat

- Name

UberCat

17 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:51012443

- Your general online times and your timezone

From 2PM to about 8PM-12AM at the Finland's timezone of GMT +2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

So far, I've only played at Freak Fortress 2, but I'm planning to try out the other servers in the future.
Yes, I would.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, but I do not use it unless necessary.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Most notably moderator of the Team Fortress 2 server network UberPirates. It did not last long, as UberPirates shut down shortly after. I've also moderated various Garry's Mod servers, with most being DarkRP servers. Other than that, UberPirates is my only real experience in Team Fortress 2.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, as mentioned above, I've used SourceMod from 2015-2016 era, and am familiar with it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Along with my past experiences, activity also plays a large part. Being online 4+ hours a day mostly (with a few expections, like 09/02 when I had IRL activity) visible in my gameME page I've linked at the end of this application. The days I've been active is not a large number (10 days in row, from the moment I am writing this) but I am planning to keep my current activity up as long as nothing gets in the way. I've encouraged people to follow the rules, which will be visible in the another gameME page I've linked at the end of this application. Overall, I think my activity and past experience will make me a great addition to the team.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Time references I will use in this section
1440 minutes: 1 day
4320 minutes: 3 days
10080 minutes: 7 days

Chat misbehaviour

Spamming: Warning, 360 minute mute, 1440 minute mute, 10080 minute mute, permanent mute.

Foul language: Warning, 180 minute mute, 4320 minute mute, 10080 minute mute, permanent mute.

Admin impersonation: 720 minute ban, 1440 minute ban, 10080 minute ban, permanent ban.

Advertising:

1: Item trading advertising: Guiding to use the trading chat, 180 minute mute, 1440 minute mute, 10080 minute mute, permanent mute.

2: Outer organisation/community advertising: 360 minute mute, 10080 minute mute, permanent mute.

Micspam: Warning, 180 minute gag, 720 minute gag, 1440 minute gag, 10080 minute gag, permanent gag.

In-game behaviour

Hacking: Evidence gathering using the replay recording, then permanent ban

Exploiting: Gather evidence with screenshots/replay before each stage, warning, 4320 minute ban, 10080 minute ban, permanent ban.

Server-specific behaviour

Camping as the boss: Warning, slay, 1440 minute ban, 10080 minute ban, permanent ban.

Teaming/wasting time: Warning, slay, 720 minute ban, 1440 minute ban, 10080 minute ban, permanent ban.

AFKing: 3 slays, kick

Ghosting: Warning, 60 minute mute, 1440 minute mute, 10080 minute mute, permanent mute.

Note: I use the one day to 7 day mute/ban as if the player gets muted/banned multiple amount of times, they know what they are doing and should not be let run with it easily.

gameME
gameME Sessions
gameME Chat logs

Last edited:
Well well...UberCat you meet all the requirements for this.

I have always seen you on the server playing,enforcing the rules and warns the others.
Considering you have already been an admin,you have the basic knowledge for this job and can use commands easily.

I expecially like your punishment section,detailed and also accurate with the punishment times

+1

Let`s go UberCat

You are a really active and fun player, who enforces the rules. I really appreciate that.
Additionally, it`s great that you are active in the chat and that you don`t talk a lot of bullshit like I do.

I think that it would be pretty awesome to have you as a member of our team.

Good luck!

+1

Hello or good evening idk,

I think its a good start for you for this opinions from Tekkit and Luke. My opinion starts with youre enforcing rules, nice to other players, help players, stay neutral most time when you warn players and lots of other examples. Im not sure how handle it every admin here but after the fifth punishment its a perma gag or mute was it, when im not wrong. I will wait with my opinion and stay a good neutral. Keep youre activity and youll get a safe +1.

So bye guys

• Optimistic
Reactions: Frank
Hey there, I apologize for not making it into game yesterday, I had some business. I will make sure I will get online as usually again! This is also a part-reply to IceSoul's reply, as an update of whats going with my activity. Thanks!

• Informative
Hey!
i don't really have anything else to add After what Luke and Tekkit said .
-Clean Chat.
-Active Session.
-Enforcing rules to players.

sooo Take a +1 from me :p .

• Boring
Literally nothing more to say a +1 so have fun and good luck with your application.

-Enforces the rules/ warning people
-Seen on multiple occasions on server for quite a while with active sessions
- Punishments look good
- Gets more backstabs than me
Overall fun player and would be a addition to the team. +1

All respective admins have given their feedback and im now putting this thread under review.
If you want to add more feedback to this thread please contact a gameserver admin so that they can unlock it for you:azbaby:.

Reactions: LUKE
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Waxel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread