Declined Turtle's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tᴜʀᴛʟᴇ

- Nickname/Name:
Turtle, Isaiah in real life.

- Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:99761710

- General online times and timezone:
On weekdays 9AM-11PM EST on weekends 2PM-11PM EST.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?:
TX Dodgeball

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
Yes

- Do you have a microphone?:
No, but I plan on getting one.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I have been an admin on a few GMod servers but never been one on any TF2 server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
I know how to use SourceMod commands but never used them for administrating.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I've played on this server for about two years now and seen a lot of people breaking the rules and can't do anything about it but hope an admin comes on when I call for one. Which is why I want to become one myself cause I love playing on this server, would hate to see it turn into a bigger mess than it already is.

- How would you do your job?:
I'll make sure to warn people before punishing and explain what they're doing wrong. If they continue to break the rules I will kick them, if they still don't listen, I will ban them starting from 30 minutes up to 12 hours. If they are stealing/body blocking they will be warned first then kicked if it continues they will be banned. Mic/chat spammers will be gagged/muted then banned if they continue after being ungagged/unmuted. Hackers will be banned on the spot if there is solid proof they are hacking.

Reactions: Pricholas
SourceBans:
bans | comms
gameME:
profile | chat | sessions

No commblocks, one ban from last year
14 days playtime, sessions could be improved
zG6ak98.png

Admins assigned to that server:

Turtle is a nice and respectful player but does not come onto the server very often. I think if they were to start coming onto the server more frequently they would make a nice admin.

• Funny
Reactions: HorizonCookie
Turtle is a mature and skilled player, and I know he can sniff out a hacker, likewise knows the general rules very well. I'm sure he would make a great admin if pushed in the right direction. He asks me plenty of questions, so I can help when needed.

Hi there and thanks for applying,

I have seen you play most of the time and you are a nice person and I have not seen any cursing from you which is good. Sessions are good as well.

Chat:

By looking at your chat, its clean, but a little quite as in game you're very very quite. Sure, you don't have to talk, but chat activity is mostly important and you have not spoken a word since August 16, that is being way to quite and I hope you can work on that.

Overall, your chat can use some work as it is very important as an Admin to deal with conflict between players that may lead to disrespect and racism. I have been hearing 50% of negative comments and the other % positive about you and it was difficult to decide, however after chatting with my "go to person", I have decided to stay neutral as I am hearing rumors of you stealing and such.

Silorak and YourBiggestFan has also PM me on the forums too.

So in that case, this app will going to under review.

Please make sure to keep your activity up, or else your app will be declined.

Last edited:
same for you, if your activity doesnt increase in the next week i'm going do decline your app.

declined due to low activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread