Accepted Tunay´s Admin Application #9,22 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunay

- Your name and/or nickname
[MeeM]xXTunayXx, real name Tunay

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Stabbin

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:43075407

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am almost every day Online but most at the weekends and i play like 1-8 hours on the servers.But sometimes to be honest i play on the PS4 but in the week allways play TF2 on the Deathrun server .

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#9,22 the Deathrun servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have but dont use it every time.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not much but i woud learn it fast.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i am a active player who loves playing on the panda community server to keep it alive and nice.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I woud do it like the most admins first talk with him why the person is insulting, if he is keep doing is im gonna warn him and if he still keeps doing then mute him or even probably ban him for some hours/days.

I hope to impress you guys with my applycation.

Dear Tunay.D

Wanna get some apps movin'

Since I've never played with you as I stick to USA servers, I'll judge with the info that I can see/have.

In addition to Swaggy:

Bans
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:43075407&Submit=Search

Comms
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:43075407&Submit=Search

Both clear, which is a nice start. Also, by checking your chatlogs on #22, I see you enforce the rules, which is nice as well. Your sessions on #22 are around 1-2 hours. However, the ones on #9 are pretty poor (joined just a few times in April for barely 30-45 minutes), but I don't think it's that big of an issue since going from one server to another kinda is a pain and it means you gotta spend x2 time in-game.

Now the app.

I have to say it's pretty short. Especially the "Why should we choose you" and your policies. About the policies, it would be nice of you to make a list of the most important rules for Deathrun and the global ones. Only talking about insulting isn't really enough for us to judge how you'd make your job. I mean, there is micspamming, chat spamming, innapropriate sprays... And on Deathrun there's Bhoping, delaying, exploiting maps...

A plus: I see some sexual talk in your chatlogs but I still don't know if it's problematic or not .3. So I'm just pointing it out.

Yes thats true i wrothe my applycation a bit short, for the policies on death run i woud also kill guys who are skip traps with bhop or guys who are delaying to put them a time bomb , and how you said if there are guys who are misc/chat spamming i woud also mute them.For the Especially , i just want to support the panda community ,to keep it alive and nice.
And also i woud visist some other servers if there are any problems or report it to another admin to talk about it .

Wow, this is actually a very short application in comparation of the other ones, I've got a big problems with your policies tho, could you detail a bit more how you would do your job as asked in "How to apply for admin" thread. Else, everything seem ok as stated above by Mignone and Swaggy. I'll stay neutral till you detail your policies or if something else arise.

Mic spamming:i will warn the person and if he is keep doing it i will mute him for some minutes and if he then keeps doing then mic ban for days.

Chat spamming:i will tell him to stop anf if he keeps doing it then mute.

Bhop trap skipping:i woud slay him and tell him that isnt a part of the rules, if he keeps doing it i will keep slaying him but not banning him.

Insulting: if some one instults i will as ever tell him to stop and if he keeps doing he will get muted for some hours and if he then keeps doing then even maybe ban for some days

Delaying/Camping:If some one is Delaying i woud ask him kind to move if he doesnt listen woud scare him with an timebomb and if he still dont move then slay him with the bomb.

Hacking:if some one hacks (never saw someone yet hacking on deathrun servers) i woud ask an other admin for help if he is suriesly hacking.

Not talking english: i woud tell him that the server is an english server only and if he still doesnt listen then mute him.

Lets hope this is enught :D
If you guys still have questions on me pls ask me i have an open ear for you guys :)

Ban a few days for mic spamming and insulting? Gosh that's actually a rough punishment, we simply extend gags/mutes and eventually perm gag/mute if they don't learn ;)

I'd suggest banning if someone keeps Bhoping (after like 3 warnings/slays), but I've never encountered that so I don't know much.

Just a personal suggestion from me: maybe you could try improving your English. Not that I can't understand you, but it just looks more professional, ya see? That includes grammar and stuff.

I can't vote but I hope this can help a little.

Ok thanks for the information i gonna write it some where sensei :3

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact (though she will be away for some days so @Stabbin will look over you for the time being)
should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread