Declined Trying to dox me in chat, general stalker toxicity - Magglet (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1000

Steam name: Magglet
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:57897786
Server: #16 | 2Fort
Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=324241&page=2
Rules broken: 2) a) Offensive language
Evidence: I'm new player to Panda and was recently playing on 2fort server when this guy named Magglet comes out of nowhere and attempts to dox my town in chat (which he got from HLStats page). He is generally toxic in the way he messages also, very confrontational which is weird as I have never spoken to him before this happened. Then today I spotted him on a Padna VSH server and brought this incident up to him, and he replied that he could dox me if he 'really wanted to'. Stalker/dox threat are not cool when i'm just trying to have fun on TF2.

8gBmRUO.png

kkisVoM.png

I have no idea what happend on 2fort and this whole dox thing, but what i can say is that i warned you both on vsh, you for toxicity, provoking and trash talk (more than once). Magglet only once for provoking. He stopped (told me in private he muted you), but you kept going even after 2 warnings. Since it was light rulebreaking and not crazy i warned you a 3th time, after that you stopped. If you wouldn't, i would have gagged you. Thats just my side of the story for some input.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Madact and bap!
Funny seeing you report magglet for "offensive language" when you aren't exactly holding a white hat here either. Frankly I think you were acting like a total asshole and should be gagged here too.

evidence.PNG
evidence2.PNG
evidence3.PNG

It's almost like you have some kind of fettish for magglet, constantly trying to get his attention and saying his name in chat begging him to notice you acting like a child. Let me make it clear I'm not here to defend magglet either. Him basically threatening to dox you is a serious accusation and should call for some form of action, but don't act like you played the almighty innocent person here.

Since this has become kinda cringe I will explain the context from my side.

The 2fort stuff was pretty weird. I joined the server and he was harassing some player in chat and someone else called him out for leaving his team because he was getting repeatedly dominated by someone. We had a chat and he was being toxic tbh I was a little bit intoxicated so I am happy to accept if I was being toxic I apologise but I went on the guys chat log to see if he was regularly toxic towards players and he somewhat was very passive aggressive but I decided it wasn't worth a report. I did however announce the location HL stats said he was from because I am also from Stevenage but decided not to enclose that to you.

Anyway over the past few days I have noticed you joining the servers I am on seemingly stalking me as Bambi said. You then claimed I doxed you, which I guess I kinda did but your hlstats location is available to the entire community considering you chose to join our community. You also if I recall correctly said that the location was inaccurate, which means I didn't dox you. As for what I said, about it being "easy to dox you".

Saying it is easy and threatening dox you is not the same thing. You are grasping at straws to try and get under my skin and tbh if Kevin deems it fit to perma ban me then thats his call.

It is easy to dox people, it is 2020 and if I really wanted to with my somewhat decent knowledge of how the internet works I am sure I could if I gave even the slighest care find who you are or release some information. As syntex said, you spend your time provoking me and as bambi said, he is clearly a little obsessed with me. I chose to mute you in game because I was kinda of sick of listening to the noise of a child. Which is why. you are muted to me in-game.

I am sick of being followed by an obsessive player do with what I have said what you will.

Funny seeing you report magglet for "offensive language" when you aren't exactly holding a white hat here either. Frankly I think you were acting like a total asshole and should be gagged here too.

View attachment 14929View attachment 14930View attachment 14931

It's almost like you have some kind of fettish for magglet, constantly trying to get his attention and saying his name in chat begging him to notice you acting like a child. Let me make it clear I'm not here to defend magglet either. Him basically threatening to dox you is a serious accusation and should call for some form of action, but don't act like you played the almighty innocent person here.

@Bambi you post that chatlog out of context, it's me replying to someone trying to dox me who I've never met before. And how are messages of me basically saying "he's messaging me again" and "i've only played here a couple of times" makes me look bad? It's more proof to what i'm trying to explain on this post. The rest is chat that I will agree is me going along with Magglet and fighting with him, which I shouldn't of done - but his actions triggered that response. But if you feel the need to nitpick thru chatlogs looking for something against me, go ahead - you're forgetting the source of the issue though.

Since this has become kinda cringe I will explain the context from my side.

The 2fort stuff was pretty weird. I joined the server and he was harassing some player in chat and someone else called him out for leaving his team because he was getting repeatedly dominated by someone. We had a chat and he was being toxic tbh I was a little bit intoxicated so I am happy to accept if I was being toxic I apologise but I went on the guys chat log to see if he was regularly toxic towards players and he somewhat was very passive aggressive but I decided it wasn't worth a report. I did however announce the location HL stats said he was from because I am also from Stevenage but decided not to enclose that to you.

Anyway over the past few days I have noticed you joining the servers I am on seemingly stalking me as Bambi said. You then claimed I doxed you, which I guess I kinda did but your hlstats location is available to the entire community considering you chose to join our community. You also if I recall correctly said that the location was inaccurate, which means I didn't dox you. As for what I said, about it being "easy to dox you".

Saying it is easy and threatening dox you is not the same thing. You are grasping at straws to try and get under my skin and tbh if Kevin deems it fit to perma ban me then thats his call.

It is easy to dox people, it is 2020 and if I really wanted to with my somewhat decent knowledge of how the internet works I am sure I could if I gave even the slighest care find who you are or release some information. As syntex said, you spend your time provoking me and as bambi said, he is clearly a little obsessed with me. I chose to mute you in game because I was kinda of sick of listening to the noise of a child. Which is why. you are muted to me in-game.

I am sick of being followed by an obsessive player do with what I have said what you will.

@Magglet I have never joined a server you were in. You joined into my game of VSH when I was already in the server (which is first time I've seen you on there). I have only played Panda's 2Fort and VSH + FF servers so far. So don't try to reverse it and pretend I'm the one following you around.

You're the one stalking, reading chatlogs out of context, then joining into games causing problems with people you don't know.

If we gonna speak about «taken out of context» related evidence, the evidence you have shown here in this report B1000 is the definition of it. Only showing his bad attitude and his horrible dox "threat" without showing anything more is kind of bad in this case, since doxing in general is a no-go. Though, atleast we have the full chatlog from HLstats and your "mistake" on that part can be fixed.

I am also pretty sure that Magglet did not stalk you when he joined VSH, because he has played on that server since late 2016 I belive. I am not saying he did not join to stalk you, but to me it seems weird.

Bambi is not nitpicking the chatlogs nor forgetting the said source to all this, he is just adding the full context which you seemingly forgot to add in the report. When admins look at reports, it’s important that they recive the fully context, and not screenshots of the chat, specially in cases like this. Of course racism has no context at all, but in these cases it’s needed. Questions like "who’s adding fuel to the fire" and "who started it all" needs to be figured out.

Let’s wait for an admin to sort this out, stay safe.

Reactions: fanthom
Since this is kinda getting out of hand because there is fault on both sides. I will apologise and leave it at that.

bee I am sorry for announcing your hlstats server location to then server. When i joined the server when we first met I probably took the conversation out of context you were being provoked and I only saw your response it was unfair of me to speak down to you like that. As for stalking you I am actually a vsh regular and it’s pretty much where you will find me all the time I never intended on following you or continuing to provoke you. For that I am sorry.

As for the stuff you said for me I’m not really bothered I don’t want someone who is just getting into panda servers punished because our community is pretty wholesome in general and I don’t want people to think we treat regular differently to newer players. If I get a say in the matter I wouldn’t want you punisher. you are forgiven from me I won’t hold any bad blood towards you in the servers.
Good day
Mags

The location of your IP is displayed on hlxstats. It's public knowledge so Magglet has not dox'd you.

Looking at the evidence it's clear that both of you have said things that the other does not appreciate. You've been warned both by Syntex and have stopped so no need to take this further.

I would suggest not saying that you can dox someone. We don't want to get involved here at panda community with anything illegal.

If this happens again let us know in a report again. But looking at Magglet's latest comment things should be fine. No one likes to be harassed.

Declined

Reactions: PNN and Racer911-1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread