Accepted TryHard's Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plEase

- Your name and/or nickname : TryHard, (pErfeCtgOd was my old game name when i first joined here)

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? Above 15 so yeah no one

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:80870951

- Your general online times and your timezone: My general online times are 3:00pm to 8:00pm and again from 10:00pm to 2:00am. Sometimes more like i usually play more than 6 hours a day.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? This application is for dodgeball #19 and yes if required i can visit other Panda Servers in case of a report

- Do you have a microphone? Yes i do have but i don't use it much unless required

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yes tons of servers

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I will be honest here i don't have much experience with administrating with sourcemod but have Administration experience. Everyone starts once for first time right ?

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I am very Active player and has a 5 years of Administration experience. Administration experience in term of I was Administrator in couple of forums and Was Admin in tons of Counter Strike Server. I have a sense of administration like what is good or not. I really don't like rule breakers anywhere. As i stated i am in server for several hours and i do see rule breakers and i warn them too but i currently i cannot do more than that. I guess Server needs an Admin and i want to try for it. Even if my Application gets rejected now i will wait for a month to re-apply as i am a dedicated player in terms of rules.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job: Firstly, Players who cheat will get a direct permanent ban without any warning as they are not worth it. Mic/Chat spammers will get two Warns and 1 from microphone if they continue i will mute them for 60 minutes, Gag/Mute time will be flexible though depending on the volume of spam. Players who Steal will get a Direct slay, However if player continues to Steal consistently the player will be banned temporarily. Ban Time for stealing consistently will depend on the volume of action done.

I was Owner, co-owner and other high graded admin in Various servers of Counter Strike all achieved by skills of Proper Administration To all the Servers i was admin in , I Dedicated my whole play time to Administer rather than playing. I have Auto-Recording of Game Servers in which i play so i also have footage of Games for the time i am in Server. I am Actually Strict with rules no matter who is it (exceptions apply). Last i was manager in a forum of Counter Strike Server achieved by administration skills. If you Want i can explain to you in Detail and also give proofs if necessary, Please Contact me over Steam godlike_rockers or ask me to add you or anyone and i will answer to your queries.

• Winner
Reactions: Vanilla
I was Owner, co-owner and other high graded admin in Various servers of Counter Strike all achieved by skills of Proper Administration To all the Servers i was admin in , I Dedicated my whole play time to Administer rather than playing. I have Auto-Recording of Game Servers in which i play so i also have footage of Games for the time i am in Server. I am Actually Strict with rules no matter who is it (exceptions apply). Last i was manager in a forum of Counter Strike Server achieved by administration skills. If you Want i can explain to you in Detail and also give proofs if necessary, Please Contact me over Steam godlike_rockers or ask me to add you or anyone and i will answer to your queries.
I would prefer if you responded with proof here as I asked this out in public on purpose. Any applicant stating past admin experience should be able to back it up, which I am sure you will.

• Agree
Reactions: plEase
oh Yeah you're right :v , here is the link of the image https://postimg.org/image/4ivownr1b/ . You can see at top left i am the Manager cs1.6 Which is owner Degree over that forum and its fresh like couple of months. You might be asking why i left the answer is I started losing interest in Cs 1.6 And started playing TF2 a lot. that community has 48k members so its legit. I have actually bought a new pc so i don't have much proofs. if Still required i can get it from backup over internet. I can also post proofs such as statements of Owners in which i was Admin, My Work and all. I used to make IPB forums on requests and also maintain them. Though this forum has to do nothing with IPB so yeah. I want to be honest and restate that i was never admin in any TF2 Servers but yeah everyone started once from scratch isn't it ?
Thank You , I will be Glad to answer more queries :) and as i stated am dedicated to a particular thing so yeah i won't Give up if this Application gets Rejected i will post another request binding all rules.
Thank You once again :)

oh Yeah you're right :v , here is the link of the image https://postimg.org/image/4ivownr1b/ . You can see at top left i am the Manager cs1.6 Which is owner Degree over that forum and its fresh like couple of months. You might be asking why i left the answer is I started losing interest in Cs 1.6 And started playing TF2 a lot. that community has 48k members so its legit. I have actually bought a new pc so i don't have much proofs. if Still required i can get it from backup over internet. I can also post proofs such as statements of Owners in which i was Admin, My Work and all. I used to make IPB forums on requests and also maintain them. Though this forum has to do nothing with IPB so yeah. I want to be honest and restate that i was never admin in any TF2 Servers but yeah everyone started once from scratch isn't it ?
Thank You , I will be Glad to answer more queries :) and as i stated am dedicated to a particular thing so yeah i won't Give up if this Application gets Rejected i will post another request binding all rules.
Thank You once again :)
I would be grateful if you could link to the communities and name your respective current and/or former positions in them. This makes research a lot easier on the part of the staff.

Hey Thanks for the reply , i dont think it will be a good idea of posting links of other communities unless an official staff member asks me to do so publicly. I agree with you but i dont want to post links unless am officially asked to do so.

Hey Thanks for the reply , i dont think it will be a good idea of posting links of other communities unless an official staff member asks me to do so publicly. I agree with you but i dont want to post links unless am officially asked to do so.
If this is a concern on your part, feel free to PM me and I will forward them.

• Agree
No bans, gags or mutes as of today. The player is friendly to everyone and hasn't broken a rule from what I've seen and seems to understand the rules pretty well, does warn people not to break the rules and calls whenever there is a rule breaker.
He has slightly over 3 days playtime with pretty consistent sessions.

The application is short but has all the required info.
I'll ask you to further explain what you will do as an admin, for example foreign language, offensive language, admin impersonation, body blocking, etc.

EDIT: I have changed my vote to +1, looking forward to seeing him on our team.

• Informative
Hello Lighty thank you for the reply, yeah i purposely made my application short :v because applications are meant to be short with all required information. so yeah :v
  • Hackers Will be banned instantly. I have Auto recording of all games of all servers so i can present proof if required.
  • Foreign language as i saw till now a audio is played and after that warning player is gagged and ofcourse consistent rule break will lead to ban from temp to permanent
  • Offensive language Depending on the volume of offense gag will be given. as of now i guess i see admins first Warning players not to insult like 2 to 3 times then mutes them. But yeah it also depends on the volume of that offense
  • Admin impersonation is a serious offense as i know and leads to direct permanent ban with proofs. Though i will work as instructed if seniors asks me to first warn then ban fine i will work that way. I dont know how this server treats to impersonators but as i know its straight direct permanent ban
  • Body blocking will be warned once or twice then i have seen that they are froze or slayed. I want to be honest i really need someone to explain me each penalty of this server to be perfectly clear :)
  • Chat/mic spammers would be given a warning twice and then gagging them for 60 minutes which completely depends on volume of spam.
  • I want to be clear with this , i see players talking about other servers and clearly mentions that server name this actually comes under advertising. And from my experience advertising is an offense. I would appreciate if an admin answer me this :v
  • As mentioned in rules revealing Admins presence in server is forbidden and really i dont know what penalty is given here. i have not seen such incidence so yeah. ( please answer this too :v )
  • Threatening anyone is forbidden like DDos attacks , personal threats etc and will not be tolerated. I will gag them around 120 minutes and depends on volume of threats.

• Informative
Reactions: Vanilla
just letting you know that your app is under review.

need to talk to a few admins, will let you know a little bit later on about the final outcome of the app.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Lighty, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

you will recieve your rights during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread