Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Goose

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097545732/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Banana

Why were you punished? Mfk

Why should we revoke your punishment? First off, i dont know why was i punished for mfk when i dont even remember mfk. I want an explanation at least why was i teambanned and why is it permanently.

Hey, you were banned by Cridove for mass freekilling a few years ago, mfks usually have a ban + perma team ban, but you weren't teambanned so I decided to apply it.
I hope this clears up any confusion.
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:68640002&Submit=Search
There's the ban in question^

That being said, I don't think you should be allowed back on blue, considering your very recent commblock, if you can't be trusted not to say slurs I don't think I can trust you to be on blue.
My mentor has the final verdict on this appeal.

That mfk ban that happened 2 years before was actually a mistake on my end, it was not intention, i talked to one of the admins back then but i decided not to appeal the ban because people wouldn't have taken me seriously. Regarding the commblock, i can accept that i was toxic in chat, but that shouldn't interfere with being on blue team, it was an isolated incident because im going through something in my personal life right now. I can understand not being unbanned from blue, but at least take things into consideration before making a permanent decision. Thank you.

i talked to one of the admins back then but i decided not to appeal the ban because people wouldn't have taken me seriously.
Do you recall who you talked to and what the outcome of that conversation was?

I don’t remember the name of the guy, I tried to find the old chat logs but i didn’t find them. As I can remember the outcome was that I would remain banned for a week because of the mfk and he said that contesting it then would make it worse or it won’t make it through the appeal. Then i decided to sit it throughout it. He never mentioned about a permanent guardban.

• Informative
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
I don’t remember the name of the guy, I tried to find the old chat logs but i didn’t find them. As I can remember the outcome was that I would remain banned for a week because of the mfk and he said that contesting it then would make it worse or it won’t make it through the appeal. Then i decided to sit it throughout it. He never mentioned about a permanent guardban.
After talking with cridove (the admin who originally issued the ban) he said he did not remember this conversation and he definetely did not remember threatening a longer punishment if there was an appeal attempt (which we don't do).

Considering the recent gag and sprayban you have recieved I would like to sit on this for a little while longer before I consider an unguardban just to be sure you don't fall back on the mindset you had back then. If you can stay out of trouble for the next month feel free to appeal again.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread