Trump Won... (1 Viewer)

did i mention it yet, rekt?

Clinton won the popular vote.

You were right, Trump. The system was flawed. In your favour. Let's see you complain about it now, big boy.
Flawed? Please.

If elections in the US were decided by popular votes, there would be a liberal president every election. Why? Because the only reason why Clinton had the popular vote, was because of California, with a huge population largely biased to the liberals. What about the other states in the Mid-West and Eastern sides of the country? They should get representation, shouldn't they? That's what Electoral College is for, it's to balance the scales so one state won't decide every election for the liberals. Besides, California had enough representation already. It had 55 electoral votes, the largest amount of electoral votes for a state in the US, by a big margin. California was a big enough advantage for Clinton, they did their part.

• Disagree
Reactions: Redspike
Whooohoo~ Oh jolly good Riddance!

Innit that great!? Now the USA is doomed with misfortune and awful events instead of the whole world!
Thanks Obama!

Rip Sanders, my sweet princess obove the Rainbows with a pure heart.

I told you guys to not mess with the forces. Deep should forever be under review and Capp shall always be a trial. Deep is on hold and now Trump is president. Coincidence?
Finally someone said it.

Users who are viewing this thread