Trump Won... (1 Viewer)

Speneth

So... The other day I saw some job offers up north, in Canada... The problem is...

Canada's Official Immigration site is down due to massive visitor influx...

Hillary won't even speak on the election results today in front of her supporters, basically abandoning them...

Trump won the election by a landslide...

What
The Fuck
Just
Happened

• Funny
Reactions: Uncodex
Are you an immigrated sir?

I was born here, I've lived here all my life. Same state, same county.

Why escaping then from your state? You got no critical problems like the Mexicans (anyway, fuck trump)

Reactions: Speneth
Think positively, you wont start a war with Russia.

rekt USA gl
I will say again, your government goes hand in hand with what the US does, it's because of them in the first place that you have so many migrants and far-right parties running rampant in your country. You better hope things 'work out' for you like we hope it works out for us.

Silent majority; I'm not surprised. We're talking about a country who mourned over the death of a gorilla, and the banning of Twinkies :kappa:

No need to worry, Speneth. Y'know the President is just the puppet of Congress.

Silent majority; I'm not surprised. We're talking about a country who mourned over the death of a gorilla, and the banning of Twinkies :kappa:

No need to worry, Speneth. Y'know the President is just the puppet of Congress.
He still commands the military, and is considered the voice of the American people to other nations. K, no need to worry at all.

He still commands the military, and is considered the voice of the American people to other nations. K, no need to worry at all.
Ay, at least you can tell your kids you were alive when our 45th President was assassinated. Trump isn't the only one with crazy supporters :kappa:

• Agree
Reactions: Speneth
When I woke up today.

GSSjMm

Also this

Clinton won the popular vote.

You were right, Trump. The system was flawed. In your favour. Let's see you complain about it now, big boy.

Users who are viewing this thread