Trouble in Warcraft Town (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marios

The name of the thread isn't random - there are traitors (trolls) involved. In the War3Source server.

Offender Name #1: [Heimatliebe] #Erdbeerambiente
Offender Name #2: I'm a Fatty Dickus :(
Offender SteamId #1: 76561198149018865 (Erdbeer)
Offender SteamId #2: 76561198060153957 (Dickus)
Server Of Offense: War3Source
Offenses: Being jerks, insulting, trolling, being traitors. All of that even after warning.
Evidence: Their chatlogs and this demo.

Perhaps i should stop using the term "Offense" and relatives for a while.

1. That´s me playing on War3. Is there a rule, that i should help me teammates? Or can i fly randomly through the map?

2. He started insulting with arsehole. Look here at Page 7.
"http://gameme.panda-community.com/chat/tf2"

3. I can´t see anything for a report at the demo. Well i said 3 times rekt!, where i killed him. Count that as insulting?

4. Being Jerks is ok? Someone should read the rules

1. That´s me playing on War3. Is there a rule, that i should help me teammates?
3) Rules of play:

c) General disruptive behaviour
This includes a number of things, such as: prolonging rounds without due cause; teaming with a player on the opposing team; excessive spawn killing; blocking people’s sight or otherwise grievous acts.

Not attacking the enemies on purpose is being friendly or teaming. You ignored me being attacked by the enemy on purpose, as you said it out loud (see chatlog of whoever of the two people Fiescha is), thus it's teaming.

Sorry for double post - ran out of time to edit.

give me an example for offensive language

Not attacking the enemies on purpose is being friendly or teaming. You ignored me being attacked by the enemy on purpose, as you said it out loud (see chatlog of whoever of the two people Fiescha is), thus it's teaming.

Sorry for double post - ran out of time to edit.

i was friendly, because i tried to jumping. I don´t understand how thats teaming

give me an example for offensive language

i was friendly, because i tried to jumping. I don´t understand how thats teaming

25 Dec 2015 15:10:00 stop being a nub
25 Dec 2015 15:10:36 nub is someone without skill u retarted fgt
------------------
25 Dec 2015 15:14:08 i ll go blue and fap errorname
25 Dec 2015 15:14:04 go red
25 Dec 2015 15:14:01 oldi?

https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3229, page 2.

i explained what nub means.

You said: stop being a useless teammate(Insult? if someone is useless, then its insulting)
you said: prove you are not a 'nub' by scoring a kill
i said: nub is someone without skill. Yeah ok retarted fgt was bad, i apologizy for this. I was a bit mad.

Useless teammate, because you were purposefully not helping on the team (see chatlog). I am pretty sure teamplay is required for war3.

I will admit that "arsehole" on my side could well be wrong. Otherwise i insist you were purposefully not helping and trolling.

i trolled in which way? Not attacking isnt a troll.

"prolonging rounds without due cause; teaming with a player on the opposing " The round does not end unless the points are taken, no? I'm not familiar with War3, but I'm quite sure there is no round timer, and most players are more interested in killing than capping? @Fiescha

Meaning in this situation for fapping was to kill you.

There is a round timer with 999:99 hours(i believe). But if the timer running out, then the round isnt over. Which team is capping 5 points at first will win.

That´s right, too. Most of the guys here will have a long killstreak at their weapons. They won´t cap until they reached something good i mean.

You clearly teamed with the other guy against me. Which other guy purposefully also didn't attack you while you were "fapping errorname".

Sure he did. But he never reached me. That isnt teaming, Jesus. Teaming is if the red medic give the blue spy the uber.
War3 is a perfect mode for trying rocket jumping, because of can use sock of the feather to jump higher. (@Tekukarin - Cammy you should come to war3 and see how its working) :)

I'm just going to refer to the demo at OP and the second page of chatlog once again.

We changed the teams, that i can kill you? Yush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread