Declined Treshh Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treshh

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:0:29844066&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: treshh
Steam ID: id/3542435234235234523
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-05-17 02:34
Reason about the Ban: Russian Boi With Goldfeesh is my alt account that I had for some time I didn't really use it so I just let bad use it. He went on panda servers and got banned a couple of times, The alt account I had was linked to my main account so I would look like I did it.
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
1. I didn't realize he was going on panda servers breaking rules. I will be changing the password on that acc

Your banned for stealing, If you did something on a alt account you should have already banned by [SourceSleuth].
You have 4 bans for stealing and 1 for bypassing punishment.

you should have already banned by [SourceSleuth]

The problem is, none of the bans attached to the SteamID in OP have an IP bound to them in SourceBans, making SourceSleuth obsolete.
If I read OP correctly, I believe he/she just admitted to this account, being their alt, resulting in another perm ban for current account.
@Luigi123 will probably give us some more context as I suspect the player is known to him (seeing all the previous bans)

EDIT:

After using our alt lookup tool, I've concluded that the alt detection has linked you to two other already permanently banned accounts. @Luigi123 has final say here; but my input is to ban OP's account permanently as well.

Last edited:
Uh this account is not an ALT it is actually my main not treshh. Luigi have seen me and treshh together play together before at the same time. Thats the reason "none of the bans attached to the SteamID in OP have an IP bound to them in SourceBans" why. I have played longer than treshh on panda to get a perm ban already

Are you two sharing accounts? Do you live in the same residence? Like what exactly is going on to make this happen? Either way, somebody uses their account for toxic behavior and rule breaking. This is highly irresponsible for the owner of the account.
I banned a reputable and regular player a while back, and they messaged me on steam later asking why they were banned. To my disbelief, his "cousin" was using the account and mass stealing. He asked me to unban him and I said tough shit, don't let other people use your account.
So to the OP... not only have I seen this account spamming "hard Rs" in the chat, I've also seen plenty of stealing and player insulting. Qualities we do not tolerate on any Panda server. I won't be objecting to a perm.

Even though I don’t have a direct say as to whether his appeal will be accepted or not, I’ve been a victim of treshh’s behavior and I’ve seen him break the rules numerous times. A couple of days ago he messaged me privately on steam stating that he “hated me” because I made a report against him. Consequently, he started to harass me in-game, questioning my play-style and calling me rather profane and racist slurs. Furthermore, i’d like to add that I was and still currently am battling depression. The fact that he would still harass someone with depression whether he was aware of it or not, shows that he shows no respect in the world towards others regardless of their mental and/or physical state. It is because of this that I feel he does not deserve to be unbanned. Keeping him banned is probably the best course of action since he won’t pose a threat to anyone anymore.

• Creative
Reactions: Zeprus
Thats the reason "none of the bans attached to the SteamID in OP have an IP bound to them in SourceBans"

Untrue, this has nothing to do with that. The reason for this is that most of the bans are made outside of the game because of reports.

Hi, there

Bad and Trash are friends or brothers as they sort of share the same IP, however letting someone who is permanently banned is against the rules as you cannot bypass your ban. A lot of people suspect Trash to break the rules sometimes and Bad is permanently banned which is suspicious how you let someone who will steal play on your alt account, now I am not saying it is your fault, but probably the both of you. Giving an alt to someone to use is like letting someone borrow your car and when they get into trouble for example get into a collision, you will be mad and furious as they were not responsible of their actions and had cost you your car, and will probably not let them ride it again. You made a choice, and you get the consequences. This is somewhat similar to the situation you have right now as Bad just got your alt account permanently banned and probably your main as well. You have to be cautious on what happens when someone uses your alt account as it can get you into trouble for someone else's mistake.

For that reason, I am willing to give the permanent ban or a different punishment as it is hard to believe that Bad will not create any more alt accounts or Trash will give alt accounts to Bad secretly to play on and it will still all end up to the person's main account and will be punished for allowing them to do so, however I am not sure whether to do it or not, I would like to see more opinions on this permanent ban or to give a different punishment.

Since there is nothing else to point out and such, the ban will be made as a permanent ban as it is hardly to believe that this will not happen again.

Declined, closed and moved.

• Agree
Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread