Accepted Treebeard's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treebeard

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Treebeard&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Treebeard
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:58499650
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-04-25 16:48:42
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I do not have a duplicate account on steam, but from reading other bans of this nature I know a VPN can trigger them. While I don't have a VPN on this machine, I did have a Tor running in the background the last time I played, which may have caused issues. The only other factor that could have played a part could be my college internet going on the fritz not long ago, but that's unlikely. I really enjoy your 2Fort server and would like to play there again, thank you for considering my appeal.

Well you're sure telling the truth, your IP points to your college.

When you share a common IP like this though you're bound to get bans like these as others access panda to play to use it for malicious intent.

I don't know if you can help it, but try not to use the college's public IP. If it was your residents halls IP I guess you have no choice. You can add me if that's the case because this may happen again.

I've lifted the IP ban and the general account ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread