Schlagschinken

76561198206537075 GuteQ ⎛⎝⎠⎞ | trade.tf

hes blocking a trap on the map: DR WOODS B5
when someone wanna pass the trap wile hes blocking it they die

sorry for bad english. im not the best

greetings,
Schlagschinken

20170206193848_1.jpg

As Faren said, please use the Report Template above.

Closed and Moved.

Technically, he did follow the template. He just didn't make it clear and used the wrong ID, which is a common mistake. All the other required information is given.

Steam name: GuteQ ⎛⎝⎠⎞ | trade.tf

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:123135673

Rules broken: Blocking a trap on the map Dr Woods B5. Players are trying to pass the trap; however, GuteQ is bodyblocking the players from proceeding, causing them to die.

Evidence: Image may be seen above.

@Schlagschinken, do you have another image? This image is too blurry to be used as evidence.

Reactions: Luigi123 and Capp
Technically, he did follow the template. He just didn't make it clear and used the wrong ID, which is a common mistake. All the other required information is given.

Rules broken: Blocking a trap on the map Dr Woods B5. Players are trying to pass the trap; however, GuteQ is bodyblocking the players from proceeding, causing them to die.

@Schlagschinken, do you have another image? This image is too blurry to be used as evidence.

How is it blurry? It's pretty visible if you click on the pic

I recognize the map but I've never seen this type of glitch before...This map is hardly selected and when it is I just want to instantly RTV away from it xD Looking back I miss deathrun ::(:

I think I'd rather see this map glitch for myself before putting on any punishment. Do you know the requirements in completing this? Does anybody know? I'd like to try this myself. (Not on panda DW)

I tried it out for you on single, basically the box will slide from the right to the left (where the pyro stands) it won't kill the person there and it will get stuck as it normally entirely reaches the wall but as it doesn't the Hurt trigger (which is set on death) will kill anyone who tries to pass until the red moves away and the boxes are where they are supposed to be.

• Informative
  • Dislike
Reactions: Nameless and Madact
How is it blurry? It's pretty visible if you click on the pic
My bad. I was on mobile, and the picture still looked blurry. Yeah, it's perfectly clear now.

i was already thinking because i just took one picture :D that would be difficult to get another one
and i never did that with the id before i just tooked the URL link from his profile and used the number on the.. webside link i think?

I tried it out for you on single, basically the box will slide from the right to the left (where the pyro stands) it won't kill the person there and it will get stuck as it normally entirely reaches the wall but as it doesn't the Hurt trigger (which is set on death) will kill anyone who tries to pass until the red moves away and the boxes are where they are supposed to be.

I do believe I get what you mean. Is it like the trap thinks(lmao) it's not complete because someone is blocking it's path so the trigger hurt stays on until the block (player who is blocking) is removed?

Makes sense if this is the case. I'm willing to punish on that accord.

If that pyro in the picture moves away from between the boxes and the wall then the boxes will shove to the wall and people can pass again.

If that pyro in the picture moves away from between the boxes and the wall then the boxes will shove to the wall and people can pass again.
Yeah after he walks away the "death trigger" get removed. But he was there over the half time of the map

I've added a ban on the player for 12 hours.

Thank you for the report, please do follow the template next time ::):

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread