Accepted Toxic & FL & NSFW Spray- #09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Wife ded, HIGH FIVE

STEAM_0:1:69490196

Hlstatsx

Hlstatsx - Chatlog

Bans (3 - 2 for harassment.)

Comms (4 - 2 for toxicity)

Deathrun #09

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gave a warning. Only 1 as he has been previously gagged twice for toxicity in the past. He also kept calling me, specifically, a cunt. Just to clarify, I said nothing back to him except a few lines as well as nothing to aggravate him. The only real reason he keeps harassing me is that I like bearun lol. This whole harassment thing has been going on for 3 or so months and continues every time his ban/gag expires.

Chatlog: Specifically from 2021-05-31 09:52:30 till now really. Or more accurately, up till 2021-05-31 10:16:09 at the time of making this report.

ĐíwolanÐ

STEAM_0:1:228114894

Hlstatsx

Hlstatsx - Chatlog

Bans (0)

Comms (1)

Deathrun #09

Gave 2 warnings before making the report. No time stamps needed since FL is everywhere in his chatlog. But most of it can be found from 2021-05-30 12:53:17 to now.

Dezzix

STEAM_0:1:60812774

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (0)

Deathrun #09

I know it's his spray since I am aware of the owner of the spray underneath his. This player also has some use of FL but not nearly as much as the previous player. Here's his chatlog.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 5_31_2021 12_19_01 PM.png
    Team Fortress 2 5_31_2021 12_19_01 PM.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 91
Alright, gagged the two first players, only spraybanned the last one since he didn't talk that much in fl as you said.

Thank you for the reports, accepted

• Happy
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread