Thoughts on Windows 10? (1 Viewer)

I want windows 9.

I want windows 9.
You can't have windows 9 because the programming of the OS would get confused and it couldn't decide, if it's referring to windows 95 or windows 98. And then rip computer. (My explanation skills are really bad xD)

Pfft. Windows. Bloody useless. This is thy true system.
2015-05-14%2B-%2B1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Razz
Windows 10? More or less the deepest depths of hell.
You can't have windows 9 because the programming of the OS would get confused and it couldn't decide, if it's referring to windows 95 or windows 98. And then rip computer. (My explanation skills are really bad xD)

BULLSHIT-DETECTOR.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Joe and Stabbin
08:01 (as said, my explanation skills are terrible)
And how is that their fault? If you call the windows version by name in your code you are a fucking idiot and should stay with code academy instead of writing productive code. If anything it was a smart move by them so these legacy programs would continue to work, even though they did not have to support this bad coding habit.

It is not the OS or any native or well coded app that is being confused, the only code that becomes confused are legacy apps that were lazily written.

Guy with weird accent coughing up shit

As a software developer I can't let this utter bullshit pass.
When I want to know which version of windows my C# application is running on I call the following function:
Code:
System.Environment.OSVersion;
This returns a "System.OperatingSystem" object for me to take a look at.

Using the following code:
Code:
System.OperatingSystem osInfo = System.Environment.OSVersion;
Console.WriteLine(osInfo.ToString());
Will result in the following line being printed in my console:

6gp0EKO.png

And if you find a programmer that would make his application rely on a function that returns text. Please, for the love of god put him out of his misery. Please don't believe everything on the internet, or it will be your end.

"Top10Memes" uploaded that video, how the fuck can you take that seriously.

• Winner
Reactions: Joe
He originally animated Memes and Rage comics, then he started doing these top 10 which are good surprisingly enough.
Evidently not.

Users who are viewing this thread