This is a post from my friend.His nickname is Vengeance Raptor (1 Viewer)

stalker455655

Hi everybody,

I am quite new to TF2 (only about 200+ hours of experience) and one of my favorite game modes was indeed jailbreak which I really enjoyed from GMod. I used to play on any random jailbreak servers I find that has the lowest latency until I met stalker455655, who's a really awesome person and he introduced me to the panda community servers. That was when I started to play on the Panda jailbreak servers (I also play Panda Duel quite often) since everyone there are usually pleasant and the server is always well moderated.

However (I am being 100% honest here...) I found out recently that there seems to be more and more freekillers and admins are almost "non-existent" nowadays. In fact I raged quit every time I joined the Panda jailbreak server because eventually there's gonna be someone who's gonna appear on blu and kill everybody on red with a rocket launcher for following the warden's rules.

Sometimes if we are really unlucky enough, we might even get little kids on the mic screaming "DON'T KILL MEHHH!!! PLEASE DON'TTT!!!" and making everyone on the servers go deaf. And just to make it worse, typing in the chat to either tell those kids to just quiet down would never work unless someone starts to swear in the chat (still not 100% guaranteed). Also I think admins do take a "little" while to respond to reports made by players such as asking them to speak to freekillers or ban them completely.

Let me give you an example. Today I was playing with my mate stalker as usual and I got freekilled a billion times in the morning and raged quit. Then during the evening, I went into the server and got freekilled AGAIN by the same exact person. And then I had to spectate everyone else trying to kill him until he gets killed by a raging heavy-medic combo who's just robbed the armory.

Lastly, I totally agree with Lolheavy about the awful respawn times. I think that Panda.tf should really take note of this. I mean, who wants to start a game, get killed after they walked onto the yellow line by some 6 year old pyromaniac pyro who's screaming at everybody and laughing in the mic and never listens or respects what other players say. And to make things worse, everyone sits there spectating at the only survivor in red and blus running around trying to find him.

I hope panda.tf does see this post and here are just a few suggestions that I would like to make:
I personally think that panda.tf should have more admins (I know that the application has just ended a few days ago and reading through everything is indeed a very time consuming thing) but I do hope that there will be a few good new admins that would help moderate the server making sure that every tf2 player, no matter premium or f2p (which I am), can enjoy this awesome server.

PS: I am only 14 and am not English so excuse my informal and bad use of language.

Thanks,
Ryan aka The Vengeance Raptor :)

This is the link of his post:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/feedback-for-the-jailbreak-server.2216/#post-12269

He didnt know where to post it so he posted on this.I just wanted to help him out so you notice it more faster.

-stalker455655 aka Igor

>Posts message of his friend
>Puts in wrong section

Why even post for him, and mostly in the wrong section

Reactions: stalker455655
>Posts message of his friend
>Puts in wrong section

Why even post for him, and mostly in the wrong section

New to the forum and he posted on someones elses report

Users who are viewing this thread