Declined Thermal thruster on 2fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doktor Obvious

Donator
The thermal thruster is the only banned weapon on Panda's 2fort server and I never understood why.
Maybe people hated it at the beginning because the snipers had to worry about a third class easily getting up but nowadays it really wouldnt be such an issue
Demomen and Soldiers already jump up to the snipers and harass them. A pyro can use the detonator aswell so why ban a single weapon that has 1 use.
There are way more disrupting unbalanced weapons to ban on the most unbalanced map in the game.

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
The thermal thruster is the only banned weapon on Panda's 2fort server and I never understood why.
Maybe people hated it at the beginning because the snipers had to worry about a third class easily getting up but nowadays it really wouldnt be such an issue
Demomen and Soldiers already jump up to the snipers and harass them. A pyro can use the detonator aswell so why ban a single weapon that has 1 use.
There are way more disrupting unbalanced weapons to ban on the most unbalanced map in the game.
cause its unperformant and crashing servers hence its disabled on all servers.

it's been disabled since jungle inferno came out, im pretty sure there has been a fix since then no?
besides when i google about crashing cuz of the thrusters I dont find anything recent

it's been disabled since jungle inferno came out, im pretty sure there has been a fix since then no?
besides when i google about crashing cuz of the thrusters I dont find anything recent
we had this discussion a while back and i doubt there is.
its disabled on the majority of servers and i simply dont want to deal with it hence it stays disabled.

• Agree
Reactions: Snovarcho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread