TheInsultingCake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marios

Username: TheWalkingCake
SteamId: 76561198174315546
Server Of Offense: Jailbreak
Offenses: Insulting
Evidence: Chatlog. There's traces of it within 10 pages (excluding 8 and 9), but i am pretty sure the insulting goes further than 10, judging by his behavior.

Username: TheWalkingCake
SteamId: 76561198174315546
Server Of Offense: Jailbreak
Offenses: Insulting
Evidence: Chatlog. There's traces of it within 10 pages (excluding 8 and 9), but i am pretty sure the insulting goes further than 10, judging by his behavior.
Thats not his SteamID.

Well he didn't offend you by saying warden you suck I hear that every day, and do I report them? Nope.

So it wasn't actually his fault to insult you... You are pretty bad as warden and barelly know the rules.

You failes as warden, Massivly freekilled and abused the call sistem also you gave freeday and you said you know the rules...
If you knew the rules you wouldn't gave a freeday.. Wait this is the best part, "I broke a rules why are you soo angry"...

And you were telling me I am going to get banned for no reason good job.

Can just one admin close this thread it has no pointm, telling him "u suck as warden" in the LR. For my opinon thats not a big deal or something he should get gagged. You should get perma banned from the BLU team, cause you broke so many rules!

Thats not his SteamID.

Well he didn't offend you by saying warden you suck I hear that every day, and do I report them? Nope.

So it wasn't actually his fault to insult you... You are pretty bad as warden and barelly know the rules.

You failes as warden, Massivly freekilled and abused the call sistem also you gave freeday and you said you know the rules...
If you knew the rules you wouldn't gave a freeday.. Wait this is the best part, "I broke a rules why are you soo angry"...

And you were telling me I am going to get banned for no reason good job.

Can just one admin close this thread it has no pointm, telling him "u suck as warden" in the LR. For my opinon thats not a big deal or something he should get gagged. You should get perma banned from the BLU team, cause you broke so many rules!

He didn't say I suck as warden, he said that I suck. If he did say "you suck as warden", I'd accept that as critizism, but he said "warden you suck", telling the warden (me) that he sucks, and not as a warden, but as a person.
Anyway he still has insulted me and other people, shown in his chat log.

Also... https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1778274
That's indeed his SteamId.

He didn't say I suck as warden, he said that I suck. If he did say "you suck as warden", I'd accept that as critizism, but he said "warden you suck", telling the warden (me) that he sucks, and not as a warden, but as a person.
Anyway he still has insulted me and other people, shown in his chat log.

Also... https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1778274
That's indeed his SteamId.
No he typed it as a LR he chosed recomended and he typed "warden u suck" every good/bad warden/guard hears that every day.... I don't think this could be punishable.

Calling you suck just "SUCK" is a big difference the "warden u suck"

So, just because the insult is contained inside a LR, it is not punishable? Explain this logic, please?

So, just because the insult is contained inside a LR, it is not punishable? Explain this logic, please?
Everyone gets called "you suck as warden" I don't see that punishable at all, but I do agree that his chatlog is awful but thats not what we are talking about.

Anyway lets just wait and see what the admins will say.

I do not believe that there is anything punishable within the last 3 days, aside from some capslock spam.

I would like to point out that when I joined the server (under the guise of a random name), I heard you threatening Speedy. What I have seen today has in no way been punishable, perhaps a warning, but no punishments.

While I would normally go through everything, I feel that only the last 3 days apply to your report, as I haven't seen you before that point, so it would be pointless to check beyond that.

I'll ask @Wolf to see if there is anything punishable, and I would appreciate other admins taking a look as well. I do not see anything punishable other than perhaps his overuse of caps lock, which I warn him about and he stops relatively fast.

Edit: This is the "target" player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107024909

I do not believe that there is anything punishable within the last 3 days, aside from some capslock spam.

I would like to point out that when I joined the server (under the guise of a random name), I heard you threatening Speedy. What I have seen today has in no way been punishable, perhaps a warning, but no punishments.

While I would normally go through everything, I feel that only the last 3 days apply to your report, as I haven't seen you before that point, so it would be pointless to check beyond that.

I'll ask @Wolf to see if there is anything punishable, and I would appreciate other admins taking a look as well. I do not see anything punishable other than perhaps his overuse of caps lock, which I warn him about and he stops relatively fast.

Edit: This is the "target" player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107024909
Wait can you tell me how did I threaten him?
Well thats what I said I don't see that offending him...

Speedy don't automatically assume it's aimed at you. If it doesn't have @Speedy, then it'll be aimed at the OP

I know, that's why I said he was threatening you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread