Accepted thebishcrazy's NY trade admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebishcrazy

- Your name and/or nickname
I go by "thebishcrazy" in-game as well as on forums
- Your age
I am older than the minimum age requirement of 15 years old
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No permission needed since I am above age requirement and NY trade is currently listed in the Available Positions thread
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:160084430
- Your general online times and your timezone

With the current state of COVID-19, I am mostly indoors on NY trade for hours each day. Before quarantine, I had similar sessions to now. My timezone being EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I wish to apply for NY trade since the majority of the time I am on panda servers you can find me there. In case of a report on a sister server, I would be able to make it to #25 since they have the same rules (I am not familiar with the other servers).
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone however, I mostly use chat for communication
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I do not have any experience in Administrating/Moderating any TF2 servers. (I do co-own/administrate a discord server with almost 900 members)
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I have had zero experience with using SourceMod however, I am familiar with basic commands such as sm_admin, sm_mute/unmute, sm_ban/unban, sm_gag/ungag, sm_psay, sm_hsay, sm_rename
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
As a regular I know I will fit in beautifully as I get along with many other players and trade admins. From my 370+ hours on NY trade, I have watched many admins do their job and I feel I have a very good grip on how rules/policies run on NY trade. I also do my fair share of calling out rule-breakers in chat, reporting to the call bot, and just recently starting to create player reports and suggestions on the forums. I would be a great addition to the team since I will take my administrative position seriously and contribute to making NY trade more joyous and fun! :B1:
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Warnings: 1 or 2 depending on what rule was broken/the intent of the perpetrator.

Bans (minutes): 480 → 1440 → 4320 → 10080 → Permanent
-cheating (perm)
-point exploitation

Comms (minutes): 480 → 1440 → 4320 → 10080 → 20160 or 43200 (depending on situation) → Permanent
-racism
-mic spam
-toxicity

Bad Spray: 2 warnings/kicks max then Sprayban
-NSFW
-offensive
-demeaning images
-communicating to avoid punishment

Conscientious Objectors: 2 warnings/kicks max then Ban (following my ban policies)
-communicating to avoid punishment
-NSFW
-offensive
-demeaning images

Useful links

Hlstats
Chat
Bans - 1
Comms - 0

@Zeprus
@ZeroPC
@Inspector Lag
@Agent C
@Mikey

He's brought up wanting to apply for admin months back and it finally happens.

Ever since I started coming onto trade and met thebishcrazy, I can say that it is truly a pleasure to have him around. He frequently gives warnings and knows when it is appropriate to utilize CallAdmin. Besides that, he has recently been bringing up reports on the forums dealing with rule breakers or other problems that may arise on the server. He would make a great addition to our team on NY Trade. Teaching all the commands and appropriate punishments can be worked out if you get into the trial phase.

Good luck! +1

Last edited:
Nothing much to say about this: clean chatlog, enforcing rules, reporting rulebreakers @admins/forum, very good sessions and almot totally active.
As @Agent C already said, the only negative side is that you have no experience with sourcemods, but it can be easily fixed during the trial period.
Wishing you good luck! +1

Pretty much everything Agent and Mikey said. I think you'd make a great addition to the team. Sorry if I'm a bit late on this.
+1

Reactions: thebishcrazy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread