Declined the youtuber's plight (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin_yes

ZedChaos7
STEAM_0:1:565838242
Panda-Community.com SG | 2Fort
Being toxic and racist

here is their chatlog as of Oct 10, 2021
1634708241485.png

***Hlxstats chatlog can be used so long as you where present on the server at the time of the rule breaking. If staff suspect you digging through Hlxstats chatlog just to report a particular player, they may ask you to provide additional evidence that you where on the server at the time.

Evidence is 10 days old. I'm suspecting you weren't present on the server but just to make sure @justin_yes where you? and if you where, why have you only just come with the evidence for this report?
I'll check event sessions if you confirm you where on the server unless you have proof yourself you where present at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Aces

Evidence is 10 days old. I'm suspecting you weren't present on the server but just to make sure @justin_yes where you? and if you where, why have you only just come with the evidence for this report?
I'll check event sessions if you confirm you where on the server unless you have proof yourself you where present at the time.
I was not in the server at the time. Myst himself shared to me that he was being harassed by this user only recently, a few minutes before I posted the report here. I was just reporting this user on Myst’s behalf.

I was not in the server at the time. Myst himself shared to me that he was being harassed by this user only recently, a few minutes before I posted the report here. I was just reporting this user on Myst’s behalf.

Was this harassment on or off panda community? You've titled this thread 'the youtuber's plight'...Is this something to do with youtube?
Also was there any particular reason why myst couldn't report this themselves?

Was this harassment on or off panda community? You've titled this thread 'the youtuber's plight'...Is this something to do with youtube?
Also was there any particular reason why myst couldn't report this themselves?
Ah this was all on panda 2fort SG. I named it this way since the user was also bringing up myst’s YouTube channel for no apparent reason other than to hate on it. I’m not sure why this user is aware of myst’s YouTube channel though perhaps myst talked about it when this user was around. I’m also not sure why myst didn’t report it himself.

Ah this was all on panda 2fort SG. I named it this way since the user was also bringing up myst’s YouTube channel for no apparent reason other than to hate on it. I’m not sure why this user is aware of myst’s YouTube channel though perhaps myst talked about it when this user was around. I’m also not sure why myst didn’t report it himself.

If the harassment happened on panda 2fort SG Myst should come with the report on the forums. We can sort it out that way so Myst is comfortable playing on the server, especially if this happens again by the same user.

I see that your report is with humble intentions but we cannot accept it. Please let Myst know about my response so we can sort it out.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aces and justin_yes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread