The Ultimate Request Thread! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Well, I'm right now having a little less stress in school, so I can now focus on developing plugins/improving existing ones a lot more!

My current list (with priority):
1. Recode all Class Warfare, will be done soon.
2. Fix some existing bugs with custom gamemodes (VSH crits and range, Jump class restrictions bugginess)
3. (maybe) Add some interesting changes to some gamemodes with ideas given by the players.
4. Fix trails!

Right now, this is your chance to tell me all bugs, suggestions and such that might be do-able with plugins, so go ahead!

Although this isn't exactly a plugin request I've always wondered if it would be possible to have a Dodgeball bot, a bot that could reflect every rocket so you could train with it when the server is empty.

It is possible indeed, but I'm not sure if valve likes bots in such a form.

Cant you code an existing bot so that it always reflects? i've seen pyros reflect a ton if things whenever i play a 24 bot game.

Sure, But Valve is very strict with bots on public gameservers.

trails would be good and ff2 fix

I think it will be good if Baby Face's Blaste got be banned from VSH and FF2, if you use this weapon, you can delay the round to hours because you can run away very fast out of the rage zone and Scouts are normaly annoying enogth

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Baby_Face's_Blaster

Weapon ID should be 772

No, Weapons banning is stupid and get people out of the server easily

I'd also like the Baby Faces Blaster to be removed, it's so effing annoying.
And Girasim, if people would leave instantly, then I don't understand why VSH still get's players, because some weapons are removed. (The Overdose and Cloak an Dagger).

REMOVE BFB WAAAAAAAH

Do it...

Code:
#include 
#include 

public TF2Items_OnGiveNamedItem_Post(client, String:classname[], index, level, quality, ent)
{
switch (index)
{
case 772: // Baby Face's Blaster
CreateTimer(0.1, Timer_ReplaceBFBWithScattergun, GetClientUserId(client), TIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE);
}
}

public Action:Timer_ReplaceBFBWithScattergun(Handle:event, any:uid)
{
new client = GetClientOfUserId(uid);
if (!client) return;
new primary = GetPlayerWeaponSlot(client, 0);
if (-1 == primary) return;
if (772 != GetEntProp(primary, Prop_Send, "m_iItemDefinitionIndex")) return;

TF2_RemoveWeaponSlot(client, 0);

new Handle:hWeapon = TF2Items_CreateItem(OVERRIDE_ALL);
if (hWeapon == INVALID_HANDLE) return;
TF2Items_SetClassname(hWeapon, "tf_weapon_scattergun");
TF2Items_SetItemIndex(hWeapon, 13);
TF2Items_SetLevel(hWeapon, 1);
TF2Items_SetQuality(hWeapon, 0);

new entity = TF2Items_GiveNamedItem(client, hWeapon);
CloseHandle(hWeapon);

EquipPlayerWeapon(client, entity);
}

Just wanna know, why use a timer?

Ron' said:
Just wanna know, why use a timer?
Oh yeah about that.
This was something I had lying around, it's from a tf2 mod where you get a random new weapon either melee, secondary or primary, and this would remove the BFB.
Resulting in not having a weapon would give you a new one, and since events where unreliable in this situation a timer was chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread