The time you went mad! (1 Viewer)

Mr.Fluffy

Everybody had it...atleast once in their TF2 career, where you went full mad and insulted the shit out of another Player that drove you crazy! Even if it wasnt on this community... Please, tell me about it, what happened and how you felt after!
So, the first time i really went mad was on JB on Panda here...There was this Player called Linkaport and he drove me crazy, really crazy. Constant button pressing, not listening to wardens orders...you know, the stuff everyone hates. So my Anger grew until i burst out with insults that not should be posted here....it had to do with incest and abortions...
Afterwards i felt like a shit, yet didnt want to apologize because to this day, HE KEEPS DOING IT!

Wolfs knows what i mean...
Please share your outbursts of Anger, no matter on which Server they happened!

I sometimes go mad at all those MGE shitlords who play pubs just to stomp and then talk trash when I run them through the dirt. Or the ones that talk trash first and leave at the sight of any better player to protect their ego.

I don't take TF2 too seriously, but have gotten mad sometimes on public matches but that was honestly a while ago. Call of Duty is a completely different story though, you probably don't wanna know. e.e

Too bad this thread isn't about going mad over Dota and it's shitty community. Could write a page or more about it, ugh.

I think I remember some stuff from when I were new on Steam and just installed TF (like when you found a weapon and thought that was the coolest weapon ever, but later you realized it's shit.) I usually played at Valve server (I didn't know how to play on community servers back then). Mostly raged on everyone because, as of course, they were better than me. But I were quite young by then I must say and I have truly learned of my mistakes.

Nowadays I know it's not worth to rage over kids/other people on a game, although it's very common. Over these years I've learned to control my anger anyway, so yeah.

I think many other admins will agree :

• Went onto Jailbreak or Deathrun.
  • People saw your admin tag.
  • Pestered you with constant arse-licking
Then proceeded to bother you with "ADMUN, HE IS FREEKILLUR" and "<insert generic tf2 player name here> is bhop skipping, i am being oppressed!"

Jailbreak makes me mad that's why I don't like playing it, slowly kills me.

• Dislike
Reactions: CiroBishop
Guy camping with the Cloak & Dagger in the arena round on VSH for a solid 10 minutes+.

That was on Panda, and when I became admin I had the joy of personally perma-banning his ass out of here when he started acting like a pile of shit again.

Reactions: Zeprus
Guy camping with the Cloak & Dagger in the arena round on VSH for a solid 10 minutes+.

That was on Panda, and when I became admin I had the joy of personally perma-banning his ass out of here when he started acting like a pile of shit again.
10/10 The way to fuck his shit xd

I agree with @Hawwis about the Jailbreak part, EVERYONE. And I really mean everyone on the server is "OH IT'S DA RANDOM, HE'll BAN UR ASS FGTS!" or "DA RANDOM <insert player name here> FREEKILLED ME FOR NO REASON ):"

What i hate while playing

- Friendly players are asking to ban them who are killing friendlys
- Players who are spawncamping
- Players who never saw femaleplayer before
- players who are calling others to noob or hacker for no reason
- Players who are instulting others
- Players who are yelling on voicechat "Dont kill me"
- Players who doest respect/understand simply rules

What i hate while playing

- Friendly players are asking to ban them who are killing friendlys
- Players who are spawncamping
- Players who never saw femaleplayer before
- players who are calling others to noob or hacker for no reason
- Players who are instulting others
- Players who are yelling on voicechat "Dont kill me"
- Players who doest respect/understand simply rules
OH MA GUD ITS A GURL, SEND NUDS!

I'm Sorry...

The two things that make me really mad:
1. Players who pretend to be friendly and kill you from behind.
2. Players that keep wanting your attention and annoy the crap out of you.

I had this one moment on DeGroot Keep....
One guy from the other team was like this one child from the school who is both terrible at things and a complete doof. I was mostly dominating him. Soon enough a rather good demo joined the enemy team and he slashed his way through the defence lines. That one douche was following the good demo helping him so he got assists. First, I lost my domination over that twot, and then he dominated me, yelling in a pure satisfaction of assisting few medic deaths. He was like making a festival of winning. That was the moment when I turned mad. I took my heavy /w BGOF and a steak so I got a litteral ton of crits. In few sec I regained my domination(getting two other dominations in the same time) and I was aiming at the guy till he ragequitted. On one hand I was so done with playing that day, on the other one, I was pure happy, enjoying my mad laughter

Reactions: Da Random
I think I've never gotten mad at TF2 servers/players. There's the occasional "really" when someone pulls off this crazy ass shot (Haskell) but that's like about it.

Users who are viewing this thread