The Retirement of the Creeper (1 Viewer)

Mertes

Please play this while reading. ;)
This might come to a shock to some, this might've been predicted by some, some might not even care that much. All I have to say though is that it's been coming for a while to me.

I don't even know where to begin with this. I've enjoyed almost every single minute on here since I decided to get active here earlier this year. All I can say is that it's been an amazing time, but there has been hard times too. When the first "drama" broke out, that I experienced, I was not affected by it at all. I just slowly started realizing SOME of these players had a point in what they were saying, but I still think they did wrong in how they said it. Most of them left with a fuck you to the face of the community, which I highly disrespected. If you are going to retire from something that you've actually loved, and even though you might've changed your mind completely, you should not forget about the past and just leave it all behind and say "fuck you, I am out".

Anyways, moving on to the second point that changed my drift a little bit, a little discussion that was held not long ago, where I started realizing a lot of things that I hoped not to see. This discussion went so wrong so it actually hit me really close to the edge of leaving, but I still didn't, however. But, I have been on the edge since and now the past couple of days has been rough. I've grown really tired of TF2 in general, all I really play is Deathrun and I said to myself "if I ever get tired of Deathrun, this is most likely going to be it for me on TF2", and yes, that has now happened. Since, really, around a month ago I started getting bored of Deathrun, but there were these small "gaps" of where I would be tired of it, and then just get back. But this time, I just don't feel it anymore I guess. So, since I was so close to the edge, me being tired of TF2 in general got me pushed off the edge, and I had decided to resign.

So, putting all the reasons for leaving aside, I've really enjoyed it really much here in Panda. It's really changed a lot of views that I had and really made me more experienced with taking care of players. I am really going to miss most of you lovely people, but I am most likely going to be checking in every now and then of course. I am going to continue to play some games that I had given up on that I hope to achieve fun in again. Again, it's been an amazing time.

So, thank you, everyone! Even if you just arrived, or haven't even talked to me, you matter! I hope you all will have a wonderful time and please continue to prosper in the future. I see a lot of potential with a lot of people in this community and I really hope you all achieve what you are looking for, good luck!

Now, when everything has been said, I guess it's time to say goodbye. :)

Thank you! -iCweepz :D

tl;dr: there is no way out of this one, read it all.

Last edited:
Goodbye, iCreepz. It has been a pleasure to be with you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mertes
Goodbye, Mr. Green and Danny! It has been a pleasure to be with you too, Danny. Good luck! Also, good luck in the future, Mr. Green, if you ever decide to go further into the community!

Reactions: Danny and Mr.Green
Goodbye, Mr. Green and Danny! It has been a pleasure to be with you too, Danny. Good luck! Also, good luck in the future, Mr. Green, if you ever decide to go further into the community!

I like this community a lot sad to see admins resign. Hope you come back for a visit ;)

I guess I knew this would come.

We did not really talked a lot together, but recently, we just started to (when the recent events happened). It was good to talk with someone who understood, shared the same opinions and was friendly in same time,
even if we weren't that close, if we see this from the start.

Hopefully you'll find more interest on whatever you'll do in the future ... ;)

giphy.gif

I share the same feeling, Clic! I really see you as a great admin and person all together and I hope you will continue to make this a great bait place, Clic! It was an awesome time getting to know you at least a little better. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope you'll take care of this community along with the other fellow admins! :D
See ya, bud!

• Winner
Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
My instincts were right, I should not have clicked this thread.

Sad to see you're leaving, getting bored of tf2 is probably one of the most common reason to why people resign (eg. Hisu) and it's always a huge loss to lose such a valuable teammate like you. I kinda saw you grow from a trial to a full gameserver admin, not entirely from the beginning, but from time to time. You did an amazing job as admin on deathrun I must say, and I think most of the people who play there can agree with me.

I wish you good luck to whatever you decide to do next, I really hope you keep that promise and come play with us sometime in the future. I'm going to miss you bud, goodbye and take good care of yourself. ::(:

Thank you, Kah. I've enjoyed playing with you too, and in my eyes you've done an amazing job at tons of things, including maps! I really wish you the best of luck in the future on Panda, and I hope you'll reach great success. And yes, I promise to come play time to time, whenever I feel like playing TF2. Gonna miss ya too, buddy. :)

ps: also, I still think you should become a DR admin! :p

• Friendly
Reactions: Kah
It's a shame really, you do have that drive to help out and change things.
And it's a shame you've fallen out of tf2, but if you don't feel as strong about it then I guess it is at that moment of time to leave. It's good that you've made this decision, because then you're not hanging onto something that could be given to someone else who has the drive to do so.
I wish you good luck creepz, for wherever you want to go from here.
Bye bye ::):

Aw, Madact! Thank you! :D And yes, you're right, becoming bored of TF2 leads to me not doing too much work anymore, which could be done by someone else that would do good. Thank you for the times, Madact, I will miss you! Good luck to you as well! :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Another one bites the dust
Sometimes it might be a bit difficult getting your opinion through, others it might not. But it is still sad to see such a nice admin leave the community, oh well. Best of luck in your future endeavours, and hope to see you sometimes on the servers :brohug:

NOOOOOOOOOO
Bye creepz it was fun playing with you, and being my mentor made me very happy but I understand you've gotten bored. I hope you still come on mumble and stuff

Creepz... I'm actually crying, and it's hard for me, especially on the Internet ...
Really. ;~;
I don't know why, but this letter is fantastic for everyone, even if this someone didn't meet you a lot.
We passed nice moments in Jailbreak. :')
Nice music choice, compliments.

Have an happy life.

• Friendly
It's been a great time with you bud. It's sad that it has to end so quickly. Enjoy your life.
344236-mgs4-2048x1152.jpg

i have seen so much admins leaving now.
and everytime a admin decides resign i feel like a little bit of the community goes away with him, this community i love so much. seeing how reasonable you are while watching this thread makes me regret not talking that much to you.

good luck in the future, i wish you success in whatever you undertake to do. even though we never really talked or played together, i allow myself to call you friend. goodbye ;_______;

Aaaaaw I did not see this comming at all...

Oh well, good luck in the future! Ingvar Kamprad and Alfred Nobel will follow you on your journey to greatness.

Sad to see you go iCreepz, we didn't really talk much or anything, but it's always sad to see someone leave ;_;

Best of luck in the future and we hope that you will return some day.
Until then, adiós.

I enjoyed playing with you creepz:p best of luck in the future m8.

Users who are viewing this thread