• Remove Both

• Remove Hatsune

• Remove NopeEngineer

• Leave them be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fluffy

So, today i would like to talk to you about removing 2 bosses that get on nearly everyones mind when playing the FF2 Mod. I am talking about the Nopeengineer and the BHB (Hatsune Miku).
As we have it right now it Looks like this.

Hatsune Miku:
So, this Boss is based on Scout which already makes it a pain in the ass. Nothing Special about that really but when we get to its Special attack....Oh Boy....It gets it Special attack way to fast and its way to overpowered. The Special attack lets you taunt 3 times in a row (The Thriller-Dance taunt) and gives her Cleavers to throw after her enemies which instakill <150 HP classes. It has a really Long range and that with her Speed combined can make her kill 2/3 of the enemy Team in less than 5 seconds.

NopeEngineer:
A Little Boss created by our beloved Kah (dammit Kah!). This Boss isnt that hard of an enemy in his normal form, he instantly destroys Sentrys but has a giant knockback. A few rockets can Keep him at bay. But this isnt why some of us hate him. Its because of his rage. On a fully loaded Server of 24 People this guy can often get up to 4 rages which all last about 10 seconds or so...His rage slows time and lets him insta kill everything in his way. The only way to Counter this is with an uber. This guy is the most dangerous of them all.

So there you go. Please leave me your Feedback.
Thank you :)

I don't know how many times I need to say this: FF2 isn't meant to be balanced. Both of them are fully killable, it just requires some teamwork or several good goomba scouts. We have had a vote about which bosses to remove earlier, and they survived that. Besides, I have made nopegineer weaker after that.

Making FF2 into a balanced place just because someone is butthurt is not going to work, it's not gonna be as fun if it's not a bit unbalanced. I've talked to Kevin about removing the posibility to choose your boss, since that's the problem. If people pick Nopegineer or Miku all the time it's not those bosses' fault, it's the plugin that let people choose their boss.

Reactions: Hellboy and Joe
Plot twist: You can airblast those cleavers as a pyro.
Vocaloid_-_Miku_Leek_Swat.jpg

I'm considering modifying the cleaver portion of the rage so that it bonks you first without dealing any damage to the player, and if you get hit again while still stunned = BAKA shot!!

Well, the two of them are pretty OP.
It's just that Miku can spam her rage whereas Nopegineer cannot.
And that makes her incredibly more annoying

#RemoveBHB

Plot twist: You can airblast those cleavers as a pyro.
View attachment 4570

I'm considering modifying the cleaver portion of the rage so that it bonks you first without dealing any damage to the player, and if you get hit again while still stunned = BAKA shot!!
'scuse me but I'm carrying around a 50 cal. sniper rifle not a flamethrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread