• Yes, the map sucks

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No, I like the map it looks good

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I do not know I don't like complaining about things

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So over the past few days I have been hearing people say how much they hate the new beta map and people saying they love it so to end this argument/debate I have decided to make a poll for everyone this will be active for 1 week and I think that which ever one wins that should be the fate for this map.

Myself personally I don't hate it and I don't like it because there are some things to do on there but you run out of creativity really fast for example for 3 rounds solid the Warden (who was not the same one) decided to play a game called Shark, now the rules of this game are simple, the Warden chooses a BLU to go under water and kill as many RED as possible before (s)he drowns and the RED cannot fight back and the BLU MUST use a melee because if he uses his/her gun then that will be cast as freekill (in the Warden's eyes) the last RED alive gets the LR. Now myself I like that game but the map makes it WAY to easy to rebel because there is a vent that leads from the pool to a cell thus allowing RED to go under and avoid the 'shark' until just (s)he remains.

What do you think anyway of the map you can either vote via the poll OR leave a comment below.

A vote up to remove.
It really sucks tho

It is kinda hard to survive on blu on that map, i agree.

Even though the vote speaks for itself people really think the map should be taken down now Kevin I know you will not like it but at the end of the day the maps and servers do not make a community the members do and the admins are just members but like VIP and it seems to me that quite a few people want to see the back of the Beta map, do the right thing make and make your members happy, take the map down.

Users who are viewing this thread