The inevitable (certain to happen; unavoidable.) (1 Viewer)

mermite

Banned
Leaving too. After spending time with people who make me want to jump out of a window whilst trying to keep on top of uni work is quite stressful.

Now I was going to give Kev the benefit of the doubt in the hope to show he's changed; but nothing really has. I made a nice diagram for those who don't quite understand what I mean:
qFsKbQQ.jpg

Additionally, we have:
  1. An owner who only does shit when his community is about to go down the drain
  2. A tonne of players who all deserve to be run over by a steam roller
  3. A large group of admins who are licking Kevins bottom in order to have Head Admin, where the 2 people who deserved it the most got removed because they realised panda is shit
  4. A group of Trials who treat players like shit because they have a little [Admin] sign next to their in game name
So peace out, I'd like to thank;

@Supreme, @Lukas, @Broski, @Hawwis and @Naughty Ka Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ for making my time here more bearable. Oh, and @inu for speaking the truth about everything; shows how many people here have the balls to say what needs to be said, rather than what Kevin or whoevers arse they're licking want to hear/read.

Should this thread get removed, I'll probably save myself a copy, so gg

mermite, signing off.

It's a shame to see you go, I hope we can stay in contact :(((((((((

Oh wait. We will.

• Winner
Reactions: mermite
Clearly my god-tier photoshopping skills for the CW logo are making everyone leave.

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: Kevin and Lukas
I wasn't there but yes! let's do it!

tumblr_m72sqixkYa1rb2an4o1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread