The Holy Bugs of War3Source-Seriously need help. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,I'm Mushroom Soup,playing on war3,server 7th.

I just wanted to say theres so many glitches that i found,and probably more people found.

I dont want to post them here too,but those bugs must get fixed.

(forgive me if i did anything wrong.)

Bug 1-Dark elf speed bug

If you be dark elf and use your ability then "magic""magic""magic""magic" your +ability will stay forever,giving you speed and still losing your health.

Bug 2-Shadow Hunter hp regen bug.

If you be shadow hunter then "magic""magic""magic" you will have that regen until you leave the server.

Bug 3-Fluttershy regen bug.

Just went fluttershy,then "magic""magic" you will get an incredible high amounts of regen.

Bug 4-Naix attackspeed bug.

If you be naix then using your ultimate with "magic""magic" you will have %40 attack speed until you leave the server

Bug 5-The holy holy holy bug:

If you do the "magic""magic""magic""magic" you will regen more than 110 hp per SECOND.

So,if an moderator or editor(i mean the guy using console trying to fix this) can add me,i will tell the "magic" 's uncensored.
If you ask me why u used "magic" i dont want more people to know.

Add me: -|GMC|-mushroom soup

Hello there,I'm Mushroom Soup,playing on war3,server 7th.

I just wanted to say theres so many glitches that i found,and probably more people found.

I dont want to post them here too,but those bugs must get fixed.

(forgive me if i did anything wrong.)

Bug 1-Dark elf speed bug

If you be dark elf and use your ability then "magic""magic""magic""magic" your +ability will stay forever,giving you speed and still losing your health.

Bug 2-Shadow Hunter hp regen bug.

If you be shadow hunter then "magic""magic""magic" you will have that regen until you leave the server.

Bug 3-Fluttershy regen bug.

Just went fluttershy,then "magic""magic" you will get an incredible high amounts of regen.

Bug 4-Naix attackspeed bug.

If you be naix then using your ultimate with "magic""magic" you will have %40 attack speed until you leave the server

Bug 5-The holy holy holy bug:

If you do the "magic""magic""magic""magic" you will regen more than 110 hp per SECOND.

So,if an moderator or editor(i mean the guy using console trying to fix this) can add me,i will tell the "magic" 's uncensored.
If you ask me why u used "magic" i dont want more people to know.

Add me: -|GMC|-mushroom soup
gonna deploy an fix today, probably in the evening then it should be fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread