The Hidden update (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vabalas

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1lh36n/tf2_hidden_update_20130831/

I found this newer version of the plugin used in #20 linked above. I believe it is useful, because:
- Fixed bugs, especially the late spawn/rejoin bug;
- The boo ability now makes victims jump forward (and get a bleeding effect, though it doesn't do serious damage), which allows corner heavies to be backstabbed. Because of this, the (in my opinion) too big normal hit damage (seriously, boo a scout, hit him twice and the poor guy is dead. So much fun playing scout or any other <200 hp class) can be changed back. As it is, the hidden can kill ANY class by just hitting them once, then, before they react, stunning them and just repeatedly hitting the helpless victim. Wait for the boo to recharge and proceed. That's the whole round for you;
- Other things that you will find written in that page.

I think that this would make the game more fun, so I suggest you take your time thinking about whether to add this or not.

No impressions? No thoughts? No agree/disagree? Not patient? Or maybe just don't know the situation in #20 because you don't play there?

I don't know because I don't play there. Really this needs @Kevin 's attention

i played the hidden once or twice and this update could be intresting. though i only have 3 hours there.

An update that prevents late spawn would be great. It's so annoying when you're the hidden and there's only one guy left, and then someone late spawn.

I have to agree here, It's never fun when it's 1v1 then a guy you killed leaves and rejoins just to come back (but hey free health) the Corner Hoovy problem isn't that bad really as Booing stuns all in its area, they can't attack and you can whittle away there HP (it would be nicer if the Boo was longer) But that update is making the Hidden an easier game for the Hidden, Reds need there fair share of winning aswell... Don't forget it's making the Heavy almost useless since Huo Longs are the best choice for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread