Declined The harassment continues! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to refer my previous post about this; please read it as it will explain further what is going on. : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/continued-harassment-in-game.26266/

@Axmanner
Current Username - Mug Moment
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:459094774
Server : Panda-Community Jailbreak
Rule they broke : Continuing the harassment of me using the twisted inside term to constantly cause me distress. Also they free killed me just so I could see their name and then they slayed themselves immediately after without any words.
Evidence is several screenshots entailing the situation.

Essentially the timeline of the situation is, users decided to constantly use pictures of my face as sprays in game and put mug soda related paraphernalia all over it as if that would make it okay, and every time they would spray it they would say "mug moment" or "annie mug moment" etc, after they were spray banned they continued it by going as far as making it the custom LR and purposely getting in my face about it non stop "custom LR : MUG MOMENT" or every time I talked in chat "mug moment" to constantly without missing a beat cause me grief and try to bully me. Today I thought things were over with and it would be fine, but that is a negative. The hate has continued and it has now been turned into freekilling to get their message across... Please help me I just wanna enjoy the game.

Attachments

• 20210927124451_1.jpg
    20210927124451_1.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 20210927130728_1.jpg
    20210927130728_1.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 20210927135616_1.jpg
    20210927135616_1.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 105
I would greatly appreciate if those who are beating around the bush would just drop it and move on. You know what you are doing, also please comment only useful things to the situation.

I just want to add that you never warned (Or I'm just dumb and can't find the warnings) Axmanner, nor the other people that you reported in your last post. So I feel like its unfair for you to report these people since they could have not knew that it offended you.

This merges into the previous reports with my response. Need to be clear with 'warnings', but also mug moment is not a personal attack towards you.

Screenshots are not enough proof for a freekill as I need context. Video proof is better for this, with ofc the included previous order of warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread