TF2 Blog The Gun Mettle Update is (Almost) Here! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter TF2 Official Blog
  • Start date
T

TF2 Official Blog

gmupdateplng.png

What's the point of having a cool gun if everyone else has one too? You know who has guns that are all alike? The army. And the army isn't fun at all. They barely trade and paint their weapons, they hardly ever give each other presents when one of them does a really good job, and their weapons don't even have kill-counters or sparkle effects. It's almost a job.

Introducing the Gun Mettle Campaign, new to TF2 and releasing tomorrow, which succeeds in every area where the army fails: Rare guns! Mystery boxes! Skill-based prizes! Buying a $5.99 Campaign Pass lets you test your TF mettle against a series of weekly challenges, and gives you the chance to earn one-of-a-kind weapons to keep or trade with your friends. A portion of the sales from Campaign Passes will go towards our hardworking TF2 community mapmakers. Find out more about the new campaign here, and don't forget to read the comic!

Now, say you're the sort of person who's thinking, "You know what's more exciting to me than the Gun Mettle Campaign? Having six dollars." Don't worry, frugal guy, we've got you covered too! A new Valve map! Three new community maps! Taunts! A new way to equip new weapons in-game for free! Loads of class and weapon changes! Check out the details here. You guys, this is a big update. And it lands tomorrow, so check back.

Continue reading...

Tf2 is now CSGo

• Agree
Reactions: Nyah
  • Mini Sentries can now be repaired
I already love the update.

Reactions: Joe
New exploits.
I came without fapping.

So that's what they've been doing all this time... I don't know how to feel about it

This is such a mess to me

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
Not big surprise >.< another tf2 update hue

Well tf2 became CS:GO.
sigh...

They are running out of ideas because they fucked up the EoTL update, hence they replicate CS:GO in TF2...

Edit: I like one part they have changed..

• Spy no longer smacks himself in the face while reloading a revolver (New Spy revolver reload animation that does not block cross hair)

Reactions: mosteraz
finally i think i am gonna like it
  • Spy no longer smacks himself in the face while reloading a revolver (New Spy revolver reload animation that does not block cross hair)
  • Changing to a new disguise while already under a disguise takes 0.5 seconds instead of the normal disguise time of 2 seconds
  • In the disguise menu, pressing 'reload' will also toggle the disguise team.
  • While invisible, Spy receives 20% less damage from all damage sources
  • While invisible, Spy has reduced timer on debuffs (fire, jarate, milk, bleed)
  • Big Earner
    • Added 3 second speed gain on kill

Kewl, they been working hard and long on another utter shit of an update. Good job Volvo you can now go to E3 and actually make this damn trailer of HL3 instead of rumoring about it like a cheep blondie in starbucks.

Team Fortress: Global Offensive 2. Now I can steal skins from plebs in 2 games.

In all seriousness though, I like most of the weapon changes. Would've been better if they tweaked some Pyro melee weapons as well.

when it will be released o.0 ?

Users who are viewing this thread