The (frank)lag is on the way (1 Viewer)

franklin.nano

Wazup everybody. My name is Francesco,(franklag.nano in dm_duel) and I live in the North-east of Italy. I'm 17 and I go to high school and RandomLumius is my classmate. Since I was 6 years old, I love videogames (i started with PS1) and I must say that they are a big part of my daily routine. I also love reading(fantasy in particular) and listen to music. I play the bass guitar and also a bit of guitar. Although I joined Panda's servers in February, I joined quite late and only now I thought to introduce myself now. I love this community and I can say I've a lot of friends.
Thank you all!!!!!!!

P.S: Living in the mountains here in Italy does not permit me to have a very good connection, that's way i chose that name :)) (sometimes I have 1000 ping)

Reactions: Kevin
Do you read in English or in Italian? If English, have you read anything outside of fantasy that I would be interested in discussing with you about? I study English so yea, I get quite some literature on my education.

Reactions: franklin.nano
I read some Bukowski's works in English, also some Shakespeare, but nothing else. I read a page of LOTR in English and it was quite difficult(you know, many "technical" names)

You have me at a disadvantage there, I have read very little by Shakespeare as of yet. Only like three of his sonnets and I got halfway through Romeo and Juliet some time ago.

ohai :pandastunned: , hope you enjoy your stay

ohai :pandastunned: , hope you enjoy your stay

Lel they are talking about English.And you are just like:"Hello i am here too" XD.Also Shakespeare is one of the most dumbest things i ever read.

Reactions: franklin.nano
Dont blame yourself. It takes intelligence to appreciate those things.

You just insulted me :(,Also i just dont like his work since its quite boring ;)

Welcome to panda community, I hope you will enjoy the stay :D:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread