Accepted The final appeal round 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSpaceMan

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:508904664&Submit still can't shorten
Name of your Banned Steam Account: LilSpaceMan
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:508904664
Date and Time of the Ban:
Mute: 2021-06-26 23:21:05 by @Ura
Guardban:December of 2020 area don't know by @Semicolon Backslash
Reason about the Ban:
Mute: slur
Guardban: Teamkill
Admin that Banned you:
Already Answered
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
about a year ago I was guardbanned and muted and after getting ungagged and asking madact I feel that I am capable and mature enough to have my privileges back for talking but it is up to the admins to decide as of my chatlogs there is a very slight amount of toxicity mainly one time when I asked someone if they are dumb which was my bad and I am sorry for that there is also some messing around with friends and mainly thats it.I am sorry for my actions and wish to be unmuted and un guardbanned g'day

I'm placing this on hold as the discussion may take a while since you have so many prior punishments. I will also leave it to the admins to investigate your behavior further over the coming weeks. Expect anywhere between 1.5-3 weeks. I wouldn't say it's pending per se, I believe we have a decision, it just needs time to sit to make sure we won't regret unmuting you.

• Sad
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Thats fine I will be inactive though since school is starting I won't be as active as I am currently.

Ok, you should have waited to appeal at a time when we can see you on, we will work with what we have. I saw the msg below that’s not inactive lmfao.

• Wow
Accepted. If you get muted again you likely won’t be unmuted.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread