Declined The epic seuin unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee y'all it's been a month already
SourceBans Ban URL: Seuin
Name: Seuin
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:0:97583765
Date and Time of the Ban:2020-06-04 00:47:02
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate talk
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Alright. We've rode this bull a hundred times. I was toxic, got permamuted, changed my behavior for the better. I think you'll find this evident in my chat logs, where you'll not only find a lack of toxicity, but even instances of discouraging toxicity. I think this exemplifies my changed behavior, and I'm hoping that the admins will see it the same way. To address the reason my previous mute was denied, which was for inappropriate talk, I've reined in the vagisil binds and stopped talking about inappropriate topics.

Alright. We've rode this bull a hundred times.
Lets ride it again
I was toxic
Still are*
got permamuted, changed my behavior for the better. I think you'll find this evident in my chat logs, where you'll not only find a lack of toxicity
Even if we didn't include some pretty nasty discord comments which I won't, I'd still argue you are on the brink as of right now. It's ironic you use chatlogs as a scapegoat when it's actually one of your biggest flaws. In the past 2 weeks you've called someone a "fucking loser" for example and plenty of obvious passive aggressive comments.
but even instances of discouraging toxicity. I think this exemplifies my changed behavior,
Oooooh really. Wow, pat on the shoulder. You really tought those rulebreakers by saying "epic freekill" "nice ghost" "these blues suck"
and I'm hoping that the admins will see it the same way.
Doubt it
To address the reason my previous mute was denied, which was for inappropriate talk, I've reined in the vagisil binds and stopped talking about inappropriate topics.
pog2.PNGballs.PNG
no comment

Anyways if you're wondering why I decided to comment, It's because I'm heavily against you getting unmuted ever and I want to remind everyone. I also really don't think you should be allowed to text chat but that's just my opinion. good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread