Accepted The Almighty Nitro4D's Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro4D

Your name or nickname:

Dillen
Nickname's:
The Almighty Nitro4D, Nitro, Almighty, 4D

Your age:
17 years old

Who gave you premission to apply?:
Deadsworn asked me why I won't apply. He said that I will be a good admin since I am following the rules and let people know if they break rules.

Wich of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?:
I usually play on Panda Dodgeball #4 And I'd wish to apply for admin on that server.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
Yes I would visit a broader range of servers in case of a report.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do have a microphone.

Previous Experience as a Moderator and/or Admin:
Yes I do have experience for both. I've been moderator on a server Called "Bjorngames" and I've been moderator for a half year and They were happy with me. I also have a bit experience of being a admin. on a server that went offline.

Do you have anny experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes, I've done it some times and if I need to learn more I am willing to learn more.

Why would we choose you to be part of our team?:
I Am a active player on Pandadodgeball #4 and I like supporting the panda community, I Always want to do more then I can.

A general overview of your policies and Punishments:
First off all. I will not punish someone without a clear warning, if he or she still doesn't stop. I will punish them. The punishment depends on the situation; Stealing= Slay, Disrespecting others: Gag, Speaking other languages: Gag, Annoying other players by team killing (Dodgeball) them. A kick. More questions can be answered below about punishments.

Did you just leave out your Steam ID just because you couldn't find it?

Steamname: The Almighty Nitro4D
Steam3ID: [U:1:85274252]
SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:42637126
SteamID64: 76561198045539980

Gameme
Bans
Gags

psvi.png

Moved to the right section, as it was posted in the archived section....

Reactions: Nitro4D
  • Disagree
Reactions: Lighty
Sorry for the late reply.

You seem to have started to mildly spam in chat again, mostly with "ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ" but I'll see what other admins think, other than that your behavior is great and you do warn people not to steal or block from what I've seen and are very friendly to everyone.

Your playtime is more than enough (11 days) with good sessions up to 5h.

App is short but has the required info.

Nothing else here I can say other than I'd like to see him in our admin team!

• Friendly
Reactions: Nitro4D
Very subtle way of telling "Pro Jeff The Killer" to keep his mouth shut...

ov5m.png
You got a permanent gag that got lifted (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/learned-from-mistakes.8621/#post-50675) and you're showing a bad behavior(again). I personally wouldn't like to see an admin writing f. e. "I'll cut your tounge off and let you eat it when you don't follow the rules"..

I mean no disrespect. But that was only today. And I was already triggered, my day wasn't going as well today. But, I agree. After I left the session. that I have gone to far. And to mention I am working on myself every single minute of my life. So if I have a downfall. I am sorry for it and I did mention a sorry when I left. But I know that a sorry is not enough.

Sorry for the late reply.

You seem to have started to mildly spam in chat again, mostly with "ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ" but I'll see what other admins think, other than that your behavior is great and you do warn people not to steal or block from what I've seen and are very friendly to everyone.

Your playtime is more than enough (11 days) with good sessions up to 5h.

App is short but has the required info.

Nothing else here I can say other than I'd like to see him in our admin team!

Thanks for the feedback. And I will mind the mildly spam.

What I'd suggest right now. If any admin is not comfortable with me being a part of the team. Please decline this application now and I will try again in 1/2 month's anyways.

That statement does not give me the right to close it up o3o Unless you state you want it to be closed up, it's going to stay open. Even if another admin comes along and says no, I still can't do it without your full consent written you want it closed.

• Informative
Reactions: Stabbin
just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

on hold for now due to a internal discussion.
i'll update you when a decission has been made, therefore re-opened the app.

It's been a while since I've given any input on an app, but then it's been a while since I played TF2.

Nitro is active, sessions on #4 look great. I have played with him at times when there were no admins online (although I can't say there has really been an issue of too few admins being available through other means; nonetheless it is an advantage). One identifiable issue is that the activity is concentrated on #4, so it would be helpful if the player can take calls from #19.

He is a friendly player who I have enjoyed playing with the past few days. He frequently warns people, reminding them of the rules. Whether he truly has a keen eye for stealing all across the map, even those perpetrated by people on the enemy team, is unclear. Only a trial phase will tell whether this is up to standard.

All in all I feel confident this candidate would do well as part of the team. I would like to encourage the staff to give them a chance.

putting this back under review.
an answer should appear shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread