Invalid THE Admin Application of the property of Dorozco (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- My name is Dorozco, or Diego in real life

- My age is 19

- I gave my own permission to apply

- My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:58008085

- My online times are on CDT, which makes me an American

- I usually visit Deathrun #9, I want to apply for Dodgeball #4 & #19, and I'm ALSO willing to visit every server in case of a report

- Microphone? Absolutely.

- I used to be an Admin on a close friend's Minecraft server, as well as having experience as a Chief Admin in the r/PvZHeroes Discord and the r/Dontstarve Discord too.

- SourceMod? No idea how to use it, but I'm willing to learn if I'm taught the general basics.

- Why should you choose me? Because you guys are looking for a guy who can be easily worked around with, a man who can follow the rules to even the finest of prints while being the most effective at their job? Then I can assure YOU that I am YOUR guy.

- How would I do my job: Basically, I can visualize who is breaking the rules real good. It's all about common sense, you see? I strive to be as equal to the situation as I can be while figuring out who's on the right or wrong. I'm not really creative with coming up with punishments myself, but to make up for this I will ask for suggestions from the other Admins about what can be done to mend the situation.

Thank you for reading this, and I promise I won't disappoint!

• Dumb
Reactions: Djusan
HLStats of #9
You have currently 2h connection time on deathrun.
You need at least 3 days before you can apply.
Same for Dodgeball.
May i ask why you apply for dodgeball, when you never even played on any dodgeball server?

Btw you should put a littler more effort in your application next time.
You can see some nice examples here.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Gold and Tolfx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread