Answered The Ability to React to Posts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best you could do is disable notifications for receiving them

Is it possible to disable the reactions on your posts on the forums, I wish to do this for personal reasons and harassment reasons ^^. Just curious if its possible at all ^^.
Ignore the reactions...? Sheesh, we're getting offended by emojis now, holy cannelloni

• Agree
Reactions: Nikola
You can remove notifications for reactions and what not to your posts in preferences if you want. It's also pretty easy to ignore them, most posts (including yours) don't get a whole lot of reactions unless they're especially dumb (I've had my fair share of those) or amusing. If certain people are bothering you, you can always ignore them and at that point I don't think you'll see anything they do (don't know for sure, I don't think I have anyone on my ignore list). If things are turning into actual harassment, you're always welcome to contact the admins to see if any action is needed there.

• Happy
  • Informative
Reactions: Chermal and _Black
You can remove notifications for reactions and what not to your posts in preferences if you want. It's also pretty easy to ignore them, most posts (including yours) don't get a whole lot of reactions unless they're especially dumb (I've had my fair share of those) or amusing. If certain people are bothering you, you can always ignore them and at that point I don't think you'll see anything they do (don't know for sure, I don't think I have anyone on my ignore list). If things are turning into actual harassment, you're always welcome to contact the admins to see if any action is needed there.
oh neat! didnt know I could ignore folks ^^ Was just curious~ Because certain folks on here have been non-stop hammering me with bullshit (you can take a guess who). Its not that the emoji's are botherin me just wanted to know if theres a way to block em!~ Thanks fren! <3

• Clever
Reactions: _Black
Ignore the reactions...? Sheesh, we're getting offended by emojis now, holy cannelloni
Its not getting offended ^^; its just teh same people who are causing my issues in-game are also making it their priority to keep it going on the forums ^^

Is it possible to disable the reactions on your posts on the forums, I wish to do this for personal reasons and harassment reasons ^^. Just curious if its possible at all ^^.
No its not possible. Just ignore them so you don't get notified when they react to your posts

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread