Thankful thread (1 Viewer)

Gold

Donator
Happy thanksgiving y’all! But anyways i wanna make a thankful thread and say the people that you are thankful for and what you are thankful for. I’ll start

I’m thankful for @Yelowchy for reviving jb So I can apply for admin and retract it for the 3rd time.

Im thankful for @Isabelle the Fascist for making jb fun and isn’t one of the cringy new yorkians.

I’m thankful for @Kevin for having a wonderful community

i’m thankful for @Semicolon backslash for the time and effort he puts in his maps

Im thankful for everyone i just can’t think rn becuase i just woke up so if i missed any one just know i’m thankful for you.

Hi thankful, I'm dad!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinny and Gold
In this time of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful and grateful for managing to find a community as great as this. But, I'm mostly thankful for the people of JB for having influence on me to join this community.

I'll start with the people that I'm thankful for that make jb enjoyable, at least for me.
@Gold, @TRGGB2, @ultimateHQ, @Semicolon backslash and @Yelowchy.

But, I thank @Semicolon backslash for making maps that don't have fps drops at max players
And for @Yelowchy for actually reviving the server that I enjoy and for being admin to atleast manage some of the chaos

And to everyone else in the community, I'm thankful for.

Im Thankful to

@Skiffa
@Fennie
@Zeprus
@Da Random
@Futo
@Stabbin
@Madact
@Patmosphere

Thankful to ya all cause you stick with me around since i joined :3

Mostly Thankful to Skiffa cause of her i had so much Fun at Mario Kart, the Funny Discussion we had, The Day she forced me to Create a Account on this Forum and because of this (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

(Im still sorreh for stealing your Ice Cream)

PS: i just realised that i Joined this Community when i was 21 and now im 25

Reactions: Gold
Im Thankful to

@Skiffa
@Fennie
@Zeprus
@Da Random
@Futo
@Stabbin
@Madact
@Patmosphere

Thankful to ya all cause you stick with me around since i joined :3

Mostly Thankful to Skiffa cause of her i had so much Fun at Mario Kart, the Funny Discussion we had, The Day she forced me to Create a Account on this Forum and because of this (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

(Im still sorreh for stealing your Ice Cream)

PS: i just realised that i Joined this Community when i was 21 and now im 25

De shit is dis. I did not force you, you asked is it okay to join to this community.

Im sorry dad you know i love you ofc im thankful for you

• Dislike
Reactions: PNN

Users who are viewing this thread