TFKart! (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see this gamemode added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Another ridiculous and horribly glitched game mode. Reminds me of something... Yea this community needs more of that for sure.

• Disagree
Reactions: stalker455655
Another ridiculous and horribly glitched game mode. Reminds me of something... Yea this community needs more of that for sure.
Are you by any chance allergic to fun?

• Friendly
  • Funny
Reactions: Kevin and Fishy
Solid hates fun confirmed.

• Agree
Reactions: Kodeko
Voted nay.
No, I'm not allergic to fun, but I'd rather see something related to tf2. Prophunt is tf2 from some other angle. VSH is tf2. Hell, even scoutmod is still tf2; but kart? Nope.

Voted nay.
No, I'm not allergic to fun, but I'd rather see something related to tf2. Prophunt is tf2 from some other angle. VSH is tf2. Hell, even scoutmod is still tf2; but kart? Nope.
Hisu allergic to fun confirmed

I also voted no with the justification of "glitchy shit nty"

Prophunt is tf2 from some other angle. VSH is tf2. Hell, even scoutmod is still tf2; but kart? Nope.
That's exactly why I made this thread, add some variety to our servers instead of the normal jump and shoot gameplay.

I also voted no with the justification of "glitchy shit nty"
Maps came out less than a week ago, sherlock.

That's exactly why I made this thread, add some variety to our servers instead of the normal jump and shoot gameplay.
...aaaaand if it doesn't need to be tf2, then why not play something else, like a whole METRIC TON of games better than feeble imitation? Source engine isn't suited for racing games, or rpgs, or strategies, or quests. It simply lacks functionality necessary for those (if we're talking good stuff here, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread